The Student Room Group

will they all gang up and confront me ?

Scroll to see replies

Keep a baseball bat in your bag.
haha thanks :')
Original post by Eternalflames
Unless they do something drastic to you, I'd ignore them. They just sound stupid and bored rather than having any malicious intent.

Do you think they'll come to me
Tell a teacher.

Tell a teacher you get bullied by people younger than you? Lmao
Original post by randomgirl995
Do you think they'll come to me

Maybe, maybe not. The girls that made fun out of me behind my back never said anything to my face.

Original post by CraigBackner
Tell a teacher you get bullied by people younger than you? Lmao

So?
Maybe, maybe not. The girls that made fun out of me behind my back never said anything to my face.

So?

but they were calling me out of the toilet ?? So they were calling me ou of the toilet so they could laugh at me but do u think they would come to me and look for me like ain't that pathetic and if they did what would they say
but they were calling me out of the toilet ?? So they were calling me out of the toilet so they could laugh at me but do u think they would come to me and look for me like ain't that pathetic and if they did what would they say

I don't think they would go out of their way to hunt you down and shout at you. However if you did cross their path, they might say something but I don't think they'd gang up on you.
I don't think they would go out of their way to hunt you down and shout at you. However if you did cross their path, they might say something but I don't think they'd gang up on you.
r u sure they wont or like if they do what would they even say . R u sure they won't gang up like will they even remember it
There were these girls in a younger year to mine so I'm in year 11 and they in year 10 and I'm REALLY quiet so they kinda bully me . Today my friend was in the bathroom and for some random reason they thought it was me but idk how. They were shouting my name and banging on my friends door because my friend is also really shy and quiet she didn't say anything . My friend told me all this later when she came over after school . Now I'm worried because they thought it was me and 'i didn't answer' back when they knocked on th door so I'm wondering will they confront me and bully me ??? They don't BULLY me but when they see me them they just say hi in a sarcastic way and stuff. And like shout out my name in an aggressive way

Not you again. I am starting to think that you are really a troll just trying to get a load of answers from people on this forum.

You stated that you were bullied before to which I gave you a lot of options to deal with the problem. There were others too advising you well as well.

With regards to this incident, it is clear that you did not square up or man up to your bullies. More importantly, you did not report it to your teacher in confidence - which makes it worse. In life, you have to face problems head on, be it a bad loan, problems with your neighbours, or even small simple things such as getting to a place 10 minutes earlier during rush hour. You will be surprised, in the workplace people who are bullies get caught out because someone weeds them out - and boy do their attitude change! They suddenly become remorseful. This problem of yours can only be solved by you
Original post by yunglife
Not you again. I am starting to think that you are really a troll just trying to get a load of answers from people on this forum.

You stated that you were bullied before to which I gave you a lot of options to deal with the problem. There were others too advising you well as well.

With regards to this incident, it is clear that you did not square up or man up to your bullies. More importantly, you did not report it to your teacher in confidence - which makes it worse. In life, you have to face problems head on, be it a bad loan, problems with your neighbours, or even small simple things such as getting to a place 10 minutes earlier during rush hour. You will be surprised, in the workplace people who are bullies get caught out because someone weeds them out - and boy do their attitude change! They suddenly become remorseful. This problem of yours can only be solved by you

LISTEN all I'm asking is that these girl like 8 of them went to the bathroom today in school and my friend also went and got some reason they thought that it was me so they were saying my name and were like hello?? Etc . So I'm wondering because THESE AREN'T THE BULLIES BUT JUST MAKE FUN OF ME SOMETIMES will they gang up on me and talk about the incident that happened today!!??
LISTEN all I'm asking is that these girl like 8 of them went to the bathroom today in school and my friend also went and got some reason they thought that it was me so they were saying my name and were like hello?? Etc . So I'm wondering because THESE AREN'T THE BULLIES BUT JUST MAKE FUN OF ME SOMETIMES will they gang up on me and talk about the incident that happened today!!??

Yeah I am LISTENING. What mans trying to say is that just cos "WAH THEY AIN'T MY TYPICAL BULLIES AND THEY JUST MAKE FUN OF ME" doesn't mean that they are not classfied as bullies - RAH THEY ARE BULLIES WTF! You seriously thought "oh they make fun out of me but hey they ain't bullies right". Stop wondering so MUCH! Do something. Seriously. You keep investing so much time and effort on here but really what you ought to be doing is be investing it in building up your overall confidence and really trying to engage with your trusted people. I am not a mind reader or a god - although I wish I was - so I don't know if they will gang up. How are we supposed to know if they will gang up on you OP? $hit happens whenever
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah I am LISTENING. What mans trying to say is that just cos "WAH THEY AIN'T MY TYPICAL BULLIES AND THEY JUST MAKE FUN OF ME" doesn't mean that they are not classfied as bullies - RAH THEY ARE BULLIES WTF! You seriously thought "oh they make fun out of me but hey they ain't bullies right". Stop wondering so MUCH! Do something. Seriously. You keep investing so much time and effort on here but really what you ought to be doing is be investing it in building up your overall confidence and really trying to engage with your trusted people. I am not a mind reader or a god - although I wish I was - so I don't know if they will gang up. How are we supposed to know if they will gang up on you OP? $hit happens whenever
okay do guess basically if u had such a proper enemy and then they went yo the toilet and are really quiet and they call you and say hello ??? And them another one of ur mates goes she's not gonna say it back ad didn't come out of the bathroom until u left. Because they were in fer that you would bully her then would u go to them next day with all ur friends
okay do guess basically if u had such a proper enemy and then they went yo the toilet and are really quiet and they call you and say hello ??? And them another one of ur mates goes she's not gonna say it back ad didn't come out of the bathroom until u left. Because they were in fer that you would bully her then would u go to them next day with all ur friends

I would personally show them who's boss! No point asking here - as if you would do what I would do. Mate I practically gave you a list of options- check your other thread. Yeah Im gonna snitch and tell the teacher. Why you gonna do that too?
I would personally show them who's boss! No point asking here - as if you would do what I would do. Mate I practically gave you a list of options- check your other thread. Yeah Im gonna snitch and tell the teacher. Why you gonna do that too?

yeh but what do u think that because " I" was on the toilets and then they called me but ididnt answer and then they went so will they like come up to me and say whyb didn't u come out yesterday ik u don't know for sure but guess
Theyre younger than you :angry:
You have three options:
a) ignore them 100% till they get bored
b) fight them
c) tell a teacher (which tbf you shouldve done awhile ago to prevent all of this worrying, youre gonna get white hairs at this rate)

Also work on your confidence so you can deal with future problems better.

Assert dominance and become the apex!
Original post by Faloodeh
Theyre younger than you :angry:
You have three options:
a) ignore them 100% till they get bored
b) fight them
c) tell a teacher (which tbf you shouldve done awhile ago to prevent all of this worrying, youre gonna get white hairs at this rate)

Also work on your confidence so you can deal with future problems better.

Assert dominance and become the apex!
yeh but after thinking about it what do you THINK will happen will they gang around me ?? And also ik that your don't know for sure but please GUESS
yeh but after thinking about it what do you THINK will happen will they gang around me ?? And also ik that your don't know for sure but please GUESS

Omg.. nothing too bad
yeh but what do u think that because " I" was on the toilets and then they called me but ididnt answer and then they went so will they like come up to me and say whyb didn't u come out yesterday ik u don't know for sure but guess

You worry too much to be honest and are simply overthinking the whole thing. In fact, don't tell me you actually went up to these people and told them not to gang up on you?

I can't and don't want to advise further as you simply wouldn't do what I would do. I think a lot of people have given you sound advice, you just need to stand your ground
You worry too much to be honest and are simply overthinking the whole thing. In fact, don't tell me you actually went up to these people and told them not to gang up on you?

I can't and don't want to advise further as you simply wouldn't do what I would do. I think a lot of people have given you sound advice, you just need to stand your ground

Isten to this its something else , basically I told one of my teachers that these two boys keep bullying idk if he told them off or not but then one boy stopped and the other carried on so what do I do because the teacher doesn't like me either so shall o tell him again or leave it because idk I he did tell them yet but one boy stopped and the other continued
Isten to this its something else , basically I told one of my teachers that these two boys keep bullying idk if he told them off or not but then one boy stopped and the other carried on so what do I do because the teacher doesn't like me either so shall o tell him again or leave it because idk I he did tell them yet but one boy stopped and the other continued

Good. At least it is reassuring that only one guy is bullying you rather than two or three. At least you made the effort to tell the teacher and it has well obviously done something. For now, let the other guy pull his jokes at you. Ignore everything he says at all costs - eventually the other bully (the guy who stopped bullying you) will tell him it is not cool to bully you. If this jobsworth still bullies you escalate back to the teacher or senior management.

Quick Reply

Latest