The Student Room Group

will they all gang up and confront me ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yunglife
Good. At least it is reassuring that only one guy is bullying you rather than two or three. At least you made the effort to tell the teacher and it has well obviously done something. For now, let the other guy pull his jokes at you. Ignore everything he says at all costs - eventually the other bully (the guy who stopped bullying you) will tell him it is not cool to bully you. If this jobsworth still bullies you escalate back to the teacher or senior management.

I have tried ignoring him it carried on and the other guy had stopped so idk what else to do I've tried ignoring but it still happens
Original post by randomgirl995
I have tried ignoring him it carried on and the other guy had stopped so idk what else to do I've tried ignoring but it still happens

OK so now the next time the guy says something literally turn around and say "why are you still making fun out of me? Didn't Mr so and so already give you a warning? Clearly your friend got the message and has changed his ways. I suggest you do the same. I will not let this slip under the carpet ok". Literally make it clear to the guy that you are not afraid of anything on offer
OK so now the next time the guy says something literally turn around and say "why are you still making fun out of me? Didn't Mr so and so already give you a warning? Clearly your friend got the message and has changed his ways. I suggest you do the same. I will not let this slip under the carpet ok". Literally make it clear to the guy that you are not afraid of anything on offer

I don't wanna stand up yo him because I'm quiet but shall I tell the teacher again
I don't wanna stand up yo him because I'm quiet but shall I tell the teacher again

By all means tell the teacher. Make sure you tell the teacher that the first bully stopped bullying you. Then at least the teacher will be happy that their method of resolution was worthwhile - then they will literally set the jobsworth straight!
By all means tell the teacher. Make sure you tell the teacher that the first bully stopped bullying you. Then at least the teacher will be happy that their method of resolution was worthwhile - then they will literally set the jobsworth straight!

What do I day and idk if the teacher even talked to them in the first place and h doesn't sit near me anymore but he still does it so but less often but idk if the teacher talked to them in the first place
What do I day and idk if the teacher even talked to them in the first place and h doesn't sit near me anymore but he still does it so but less often but idk if the teacher talked to them in the first place

Still tell the teacher.
Still tell the teacher.
what do I say and when(Ps. The teacher hates me now for some reason )
Still tell the teacher.

It happened in another class as well yeah so I told the teacher that and she said she will move me but I think she forgot so what do I do when I go in

Quick Reply

Latest