Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm going to start studying in the University of Manchester sep. 2017, MSc in Corrosion Control Engineering.

    I was wondering whether I should start thinking of my final project before I start studying or will I be guided completely in the studying period? Of course I know my course's principals and good information about it but I have no idea what is required in the research field and in what areas the University will have the equipment and other means to help me. So I'm puzzled at the moment. Does anyone have any experience or information on this matter?

    Thanks in advance.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 18, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.