The Student Room Group

What is your body count & what do you think is a HIGH one?

I'm just curious!

Mine is 4 & I think a high one would be 10+
did this body count thing trend cos of bkchat London. Me and my friend just sit and laugh at the comments people leave behind. So on the episode about body count my friend told me one one the comments was "white people are out curing cancer and ****, yet these ****** are discussing body count". 😂😂😂 This post doesn't go against the rules... I bet it will get deleted anyway
Original post by Mnanon123
did this body count thing trend cos of bkchat London. Me and my friend just sit and laugh at the comments people leave behind. So on the episode about body count my friend told me one one the comments was "white people are out curing cancer and ****, yet these ****** are discussing body count". 😂😂😂 This post doesn't go against the rules... I bet it will get deleted anyway

Omg I'm not the only person on TSR who watches bkchat :redface:
Original post by soanonymous
I'm just curious!

Mine is 4 & I think a high one would be 10+

10 is pretty average for a guy tbh
Original post by UWS
I'm not a serial killer.

Every. Time.
Original post by saraxh
Omg I'm not the only person on TSR who watches bkchat :redface:

I watch it because i wanted to see what people were talking about. Turned out to be entertaining. They mostly chat ****. It's surprising that most of them are late 20's, 30's and act like they're still in secondary school. But yeah the comments are funny,
High is 20+

Original post by cherryred90s
10 is pretty average for a guy tbh

If it's pretty average for a guy, it should also be pretty average for a girl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handshaking_lemma
Original post by l'etranger
High is 20+

If it's pretty average for a guy, it should also be pretty average for a girl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handshaking_lemma

Na I don't think it is, and sorry I have no idea what that is
Na I don't think it is, and sorry I have no idea what that is

Every time a man has sex, a woman also has sex therefore the male and female average must necessarily be equal.

(Ignore homosex)
Every time a man has sex, a woman also has sex therefore the male and female average must necessarily be equal.

(Ignore homosex)

Oh I get it now and it makes sense, but I don't think it's true. I'm pretty sure men have a higher average or maybe women lie, idk
Oh I get it now and it makes sense, but I don't think it's true. I'm pretty sure men have a higher average or maybe women lie, idk

(Or maybe men lie...)

It's impossible for it not to be true, every time a man has sex with a new partner, a woman is also having sex with a new partner.
People aren't gonna have the same opinion on this, depends on age ect but people who are in the like 40/50s :laugh:
(Or maybe men lie...)

It's impossible for it not to be true, every time a man has sex with a new partner, a woman is also having sex with a new partner.

Yeah I get it. Idk
Actually it can be true. I'm sure I have a lower body count that hoeish guys
(edited 7 years ago)
Didn't we already have this discussion like 2 weeks ago?
(Or maybe men lie...)

Although one could argue its the top 20% who get all the pussay.

Men are less picky etc... so the median for partners is probably higher for women than men.
whats standard for a 17 year old girl?

Quick Reply

Latest