The Student Room Group

My friend is an idiot

So I'm friends with this guy and he lives 1.15 hour car drive away from me.

Without texting, what sapping or calling he decides he wants to come to my place via bus.

I have a very, very important assignment to hand in tomorrow and he says can you come out for 10 minutes in the dark.

I've just phoned him now and he tells me I've just missed the bus (a lie) and I told I come and spend only 10 minutes with him and he tells me to wait until the next bus comes.

What the hell, I have a very important assignment to hand in and he decides to turn up in the dark without any previous notice.

He did say he should have texted me to confirm.

I remember a couple of years ago I had to get back early from Manchester (I live in Birmingham) and he purposefully missed the train the play about.
Original post by Anonymous

Without texting, what sapping or calling he decides he wants to come to my place via bus.

I have a very, very important assignment to hand in tomorrow and he says can you come out for 10 minutes in the dark.

I've just phoned him now and he tells me I've just missed the bus (a lie) and I told I come and spend only 10 minutes with him and he tells me to wait until the next bus comes.

What the hell, I have a very important assignment to hand in and he decides to turn up in the dark without any previous notice.

I remember a couple of years ago I had to get back early from Manchester (I live in Birmingham) and he purposefully missed the train the play about.

If you're running out of time so much then why are you so bothered to post this? What do you want us to do?

And you're friend is weird. Who travels and hour and 15 mins to ask someone to come outside for ten minutes? You might be weird too tbh if this the kind of people you **** with. Sorry.

Well surely if you had an assignment due in you could have just simply texted back sorry but I am too busy, his own problem then.
Just go to bed , lock the door and don't let him in :redface:
I am an idiot friend sometimes. Like today i ****ed up really bad and I dont know what to do
Reply 5
What the hell? Who on Earth does that?
he says can you come out for 10 minutes in the dark.

:afraid:
Surely if this assignment is so important you can just ignore the guy. It's not like he's going to come along and break your door down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending