Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Accounting vs Accounting and finance Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Which field of study that you think is better?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhanaazulkifli)
    Which field of study that you think is better?
    If I were choosing I'd go for Accounting & Finance, due to the likelihood of possible modules being higher... Having said that, it's worth checking universities individually for what modules they usually offer as it will change...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    If I were choosing I'd go for Accounting & Finance, due to the likelihood of possible modules being higher... Having said that, it's worth checking universities individually for what modules they usually offer as it will change...
    Actually, i have been offered to a few places for Accounting and finance which are:
    University of Birmingham
    Cardiff university
    Queen's University of Belfast
    Coventry University
    University of Bradford

So, it would be my greatest pleasure to have your opinion on this. Which university offers the best course in that particular field which is Accounting. Thanks! 😄
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhanaazulkifli)
    Actually, i have been offered to a few places for Accounting and finance which are:
    University of Birmingham
    Cardiff university
    Queen's University of Belfast
    Coventry University
    University of Bradford

So, it would be my greatest pleasure to have your opinion on this. Which university offers the best course in that particular field which is Accounting. Thanks! 😄
    Sorry, not really sure in particular for unis, but I've seen that QUB is good for accounting - maybe worth having a look here for the different aspects as it's also good to consider the location, type of uni, and things like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Sorry, not really sure in particular for unis, but I've seen that QUB is good for accounting - maybe worth having a look here for the different aspects as it's also good to consider the location, type of uni, and things like that!
    Thank you very much for that! 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.