Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All, I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. I got my rejection in end April for the communication science course as my diploma (in applied chemistry) was unrelated to the course, hence they didn't accept me.

Suddenly after 4 months, they emailed me saying that "enrolment has not been finalised".

Then they asked me to upload my passport picture for the student ID.

Anyone experienced something similar?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh ok, so it's not just me. I received that email, and even an email for the Masters open day! In the latter, however, they did make it clear that I am receiving this email as my application is still open or something on studielink. I think it is likely that these are just very unfortunate system emails, and do not mean that you were accepted after all. It might be worth emailing the relevant department anyway, if you want

(Original post by whybeanonymous)
    Hi All, I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. I got my rejection in end April for the communication science course as my diploma (in applied chemistry) was unrelated to the course, hence they didn't accept me.

Suddenly after 4 months, they emailed me saying that "enrolment has not been finalised".

Then they asked me to upload my passport picture for the student ID.

Anyone experienced something similar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bayesbae)
    Ahhh ok, so it's not just me. I received that email, and even an email for the Masters open day! In the latter, however, they did make it clear that I am receiving this email as my application is still open or something on studielink. I think it is likely that these are just very unfortunate system emails, and do not mean that you were accepted after all. It might be worth emailing the relevant department anyway, if you want
    I see! I've dropped them an email, so just waiting for their reply. They requested that I upload all materials by 1st September so I can enroll in the 2017-2018 academic year.

This is rather frustrating especially since I had come to terms with the rejection, and suddenly out of the blue they sent this.

I'm also an international student so by a far shot if I have gotten in, settling my visa, accommodation etc is going to be a nightmare.

I checked my info and my application appears as "closed".

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys is anyone already in Amsterdam ? I got here 2 days ago and I'm renting with DUWO but when I got to my appartement I was kind of chocked. It was really dirty and there were still some stuff belonging to the old tenant. I called them but nothing has been done. Has anyone had the same problem ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.