Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have very pale skin, but all the foundations I test are either WAY too dark or kinda make me look yellow until I put tons of bronzer on lol

So does anyone know some good brands of foundation for pale skin?

ReputationRep:
    I have the same problem, only one that's not made me look orange & has had decent coverage is no 7 airbrush away!

ReputationRep:
    L'Oréal true match have a loooad of shades , also illamasqua !

ReputationRep:
    Personally have no idea, but have a look at these:

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/beauty/...le-skin-242086

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...?client=safari
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Do you have a MAC store local? I've always struggled to find a foundation that matches my skin. Based on a recommendation from a friend I asked one of the girls in there to help me pick a shade out and they did a perfect job.

ReputationRep:
    Nars Mont Blanc (pink undertones) or Nars Siberia (yellow/ neutral undertones).

Stay away from drugstore brands; shade options and undertones are limited and also likely to oxidise.

Illamasqua also have very pale shades.

ReputationRep:
    I've got very pale skin and L'Oréal True Match is my holy grail foundation - defo recommend that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    L'Oréal true match have a loooad of shades , also illamasqua !
    (Original post by wildalimania)
    I've got very pale skin and L'Oréal True Match is my holy grail foundation - defo recommend that one!
    Ah Thank you so much for the suggestions! I've heard about L'oreal true match actually, is it good on oily/combination skin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habeas.corpus)
    Nars Mont Blanc (pink undertones) or Nars Siberia (yellow/ neutral undertones).

Stay away from drugstore brands; shade options and undertones are limited and also likely to oxidise.

Illamasqua also have very pale shades.
    Im currently using Nars Siberia at the moment but it just makes me look really yellow in certain light so I'm not sure it its too pale or too dark!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    Do you have a MAC store local? I've always struggled to find a foundation that matches my skin. Based on a recommendation from a friend I asked one of the girls in there to help me pick a shade out and they did a perfect job.
    Thank you! How much is MAC foundation and which type would you recommend for oily/combination skin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tea2345)
    Im currently using Nars Siberia at the moment but it just makes me look really yellow in certain light so I'm not sure it its too pale or too dark!
    Perhaps the undertone is incorrect. You might be more "pink toned".

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.