The Student Room Group

Nose Piercing

I recently got my nose pierced with a 1.2 mm Labret (titanium) and has a ball on top I want to change it so it has a flat top, so do I have to stay with a labret or can I change to any style of nose stud also should I stick with titanium or can I use surgical Steel?
Reply 1
Original post by Murphymurphy98
I recently got my nose pierced with a 1.2 mm Labret (titanium) and has a ball on top I want to change it so it has a flat top, so do I have to stay with a labret or can I change to any style of nose stud also should I stick with titanium or can I use surgical Steel?

Titanium is best. Surgical steel is cheaper because it's not as good. Some people do have problems when changing to steel, but others are fine - if you do swap, you'll need to watch out for any signs of irritation and if necessary swap back.

You can use any style of nose stud. Different people find different types are more comfortable, so you might want to try a few. The only one to avoid is a "nose bone" which has a fixed ball on the back, so you can't get it out without damaging your piercing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending