The Student Room Group

Things for 16 year olds to do in the summer holiday after year 11

i want to do something with my friends e.g go to a festival in the summer after we have finished year 11. We are all going to different colleges/ sixth form centers after year 1 1 so we want to do something fun/ something we will remember in the holidays. What are the best festivals for 16 year olds to go to bearing in mind we come from the south west? Or if anyone else has any ideas of something fun we could do in the summer holidays
Original post by polkastars01
i want to do something with my friends e.g go to a festival in the summer after we have finished year 11. We are all going to different colleges/ sixth form centers after year 1 1 so we want to do something fun/ something we will remember in the holidays. What are the best festivals for 16 year olds to go to bearing in mind we come from the south west? Or if anyone else has any ideas of something fun we could do in the summer holidays

Well you guys could do NCS thats what I'm gonna be doing as it looks fun its basically a summer camp, plus it'll look good in your personal statement and I hear Unis value it.

Quick Reply

Latest