Turn on thread page Beta

Still waiting for Imperial and UCl to give offers - Computer Science watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

I applied for Computer Science in mid-November, but these two still haven't gotten back to me! I'm starting to stress a little. Should I have heard back by now? Has anyone else gotten comp sci offers from them? Should I call the unis?

Help!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on UCL & St Andrews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidb_)
    I hope they get back soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidb_)
    I got rejected by St Andrews yesterday so if you haven't heard anything yet that's a good sign I think. Still waiting on UCL but not too hopeful after yesterday aha

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Computer Science as well...
    Heard from UCL, still nothing from Imperial and St. Andrews :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting. Good luck you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Applied in mid-October, no response from Imperial, UCL and Edinburgh.
    At least Manchester invited me to an interview a few days ago...

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard anything from UCL recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikeoluwa)
    Has anybody heard anything from UCL recently?
    No, had an admissions test for Imperial yesterday though.

I don't think I did very well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudent19)
    Hey.

I applied for Computer Science in mid-November, but these two still haven't gotten back to me! I'm starting to stress a little. Should I have heard back by now? Has anyone else gotten comp sci offers from them? Should I call the unis?

Help!
    Hello!
    Have you still not gotten an offer yet? I applied in october for maths and comp sci and I have my offer. For comp sci I've only heard of one person getting a rejection so if you haven't gotten a response yet, its probably because they're still considering you (don't worry too much)!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoh7645)
    Hello!
    Have you still not gotten an offer yet? I applied in october for maths and comp sci and I have my offer. For comp sci I've only heard of one person getting a rejection so if you haven't gotten a response yet, its probably because they're still considering you (don't worry too much)!!
    I did an online admissions test last Tuesday, but I'm still waiting to receive a conformation for it. I'll phone them next Tuesday if it still hasn't come through. I hope I don't have to wait much longer to hear Did you have an online test or an interview? Or both or neither?

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard from ucl since october?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudent19)
    I did an online admissions test last Tuesday, but I'm still waiting to receive a conformation for it. I'll phone them next Tuesday if it still hasn't come through. I hope I don't have to wait much longer to hear Did you have an online test or an interview? Or both or neither?
    Are you an international student? Yes, I had an interview for my course back in december. It was maths and logic questions mostly. I actually met someone who had to fly in from Russia to attend the interviews 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoh7645)
    Are you an international student? Yes, I had an interview for my course back in december. It was maths and logic questions mostly. I actually met someone who had to fly in from Russia to attend the interviews 😂😂
    No I live in London, and I have an interview for Imperial next week. Wish me luck!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from imperial, only email I got from them was the confirmation that they recieved my application

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from St. Andrew's y'all!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.