Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

I applied for Computer Science in mid-November, but these two still haven't gotten back to me! I'm starting to stress a little. Should I have heard back by now? Has anyone else gotten comp sci offers from them? Should I call the unis?

Help!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on UCL & St Andrews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidb_)
    I hope they get back soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidb_)
    I got rejected by St Andrews yesterday so if you haven't heard anything yet that's a good sign I think. Still waiting on UCL but not too hopeful after yesterday aha

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Computer Science as well...
    Heard from UCL, still nothing from Imperial and St. Andrews :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting. Good luck you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Applied in mid-October, no response from Imperial, UCL and Edinburgh.
    At least Manchester invited me to an interview a few days ago...

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard anything from UCL recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikeoluwa)
    Has anybody heard anything from UCL recently?
    No, had an admissions test for Imperial yesterday though.

I don't think I did very well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudent19)
    Hey.

I applied for Computer Science in mid-November, but these two still haven't gotten back to me! I'm starting to stress a little. Should I have heard back by now? Has anyone else gotten comp sci offers from them? Should I call the unis?

Help!
    Hello!
    Have you still not gotten an offer yet? I applied in october for maths and comp sci and I have my offer. For comp sci I've only heard of one person getting a rejection so if you haven't gotten a response yet, its probably because they're still considering you (don't worry too much)!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoh7645)
    Hello!
    Have you still not gotten an offer yet? I applied in october for maths and comp sci and I have my offer. For comp sci I've only heard of one person getting a rejection so if you haven't gotten a response yet, its probably because they're still considering you (don't worry too much)!!
    I did an online admissions test last Tuesday, but I'm still waiting to receive a conformation for it. I'll phone them next Tuesday if it still hasn't come through. I hope I don't have to wait much longer to hear Did you have an online test or an interview? Or both or neither?

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard from ucl since october?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudent19)
    I did an online admissions test last Tuesday, but I'm still waiting to receive a conformation for it. I'll phone them next Tuesday if it still hasn't come through. I hope I don't have to wait much longer to hear Did you have an online test or an interview? Or both or neither?
    Are you an international student? Yes, I had an interview for my course back in december. It was maths and logic questions mostly. I actually met someone who had to fly in from Russia to attend the interviews 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoh7645)
    Are you an international student? Yes, I had an interview for my course back in december. It was maths and logic questions mostly. I actually met someone who had to fly in from Russia to attend the interviews 😂😂
    No I live in London, and I have an interview for Imperial next week. Wish me luck!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from imperial, only email I got from them was the confirmation that they recieved my application

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from St. Andrew's y'all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.