The Student Room Group

Things for 16 year olds to do in the summer holiday after year 11

i want to do something with my friends e.g go to a festival in the summer after we have finished year 11. We are all going to different colleges/ sixth form centers after year 1 1 so we want to do something fun/ something we will remember in the holidays. What are the best festivals for 16 year olds to go to bearing in mind we come from the south west? Or if anyone else has any ideas of something fun we could do in the summer holidays
Original post by polkastars01
i want to do something with my friends e.g go to a festival in the summer after we have finished year 11. We are all going to different colleges/ sixth form centers after year 1 1 so we want to do something fun/ something we will remember in the holidays. What are the best festivals for 16 year olds to go to bearing in mind we come from the south west? Or if anyone else has any ideas of something fun we could do in the summer holidays

You could maybe go to Reading for the weekend, though it's really quite expensive. You could all take a trip to the beach, go out for a meal together, that kind of thing. My friends and I did that kind of thing when we all left school and went our separate ways
Sleep!! - it's the longest summer you will ever get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending