ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Unsure if serious..but its fox/mink fur
    I'm not serious.

ReputationRep:
    What mens footwear brands do you wear/like?
    Loving Adidas Originals atm, just got a few pairs in different colours and if they start to look tacky then I replace them with the same pair :lol: I'll get bored of them eventually and move on to something else.

ReputationRep:
    Moncler >>> Canada Goose imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Idk whether u mean judged for wearing it cos of the fur trim and goose down or judged cos of the brand?

I don't own anything by the brand tbh, but I have a bear skin hat (bought from Moscow) and a fox coat (from Poland). When it's especially cold and i'm going somewhere fancy in London, like a dinner, I'll wear those. Do i get looks- of course. But no one has outright said anything critical about them, in fact i've gotten many compliments from wearing them.

When i go to Bulgaria (especially in wintertime) it's commonplace to see people wearing fur. It's both practical and stylish.
    I mean't being judged because of the fur trim.

Yeah, it's because activists confronted people who were wearing fur or went to CG. I don't agree with them doing that.

Oh okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Loving Adidas Originals atm, just got a few pairs in different colours and if they start to look tacky then I replace them with the same pair :lol: I'll get bored of them eventually and move on to something else.
    Adidas Superstars :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Adidas Superstars :love:
    I've had some of those in all-white Replaced them with Nizzas after they wore out though.

ReputationRep:
    U learn something new everyday eh

ReputationRep:
    People who hunts are weak asf.
    Like, don't use a gun bruh, use your bare hands or a spear.
    I'll never buy overpriced crap, especially with animal fur on it, i'd only wear animal fur if I kill the animal myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    People who hunts are weak asf.
    Like, don't use a gun bruh, use your bare hands or a spear.
    I'll never buy overpriced crap, especially with animal fur on it, i'd only wear animal fur if I kill the animal myself.
    Lol what is the moral difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Lol what is the moral difference?
    Because you'd have the satisfaction and pride of the achievement.
    C'mon, fox? That's like the weakest animal. A lion, bear or wolf would be an achievement. Don't kill harmless animals for fur, only the strong ones (without guns you p**sies)

ReputationRep:
    C'mon, fox? That's like the weakest animal. A lion, bear or wolf would be an achievement. Don't kill harmless animals for fur, only the strong ones (without guns you p**sies)
    Can't even tell if you're trolling. Well done if you are. Wow, if you aren't.

ReputationRep:
    I draw the line at leather shoes personally.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf

ReputationRep:
    People who wear such jackets deserve to be judged.

If the lasses in Newcastle can go out in January wearing virtual nothing then so can you. This is Britain, not the arctic. It's not cold. Toughen up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I draw the line at leather shoes personally.
    I was just thinking this.

Im not sure why we are so sensitive when it comes to fur, but leather shoes and suede jackets are fine?!

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking this.

Im not sure why we are so sensitive when it comes to fur, but leather shoes and suede jackets are fine?!
    Suede jackets are a crime against taste more than anything. I think it's because furry animals are seen as cute whereas cows are food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    People who wear such jackets deserve to be judged.

If the lasses in Newcastle can go out in January wearing virtual nothing then so can you. This is Britain, not the arctic. It's not cold. Toughen up.
    I'd wear it with pride if I was in the UK right now. I'd get the biggest one too. You know the ones that are 3x times your size and you kind of get lost in them? yeah, I'd be that guy who got lost in his own parka.

I don't understand why people deserve to be judged for wearing parkas but not for eating eggs and steak.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Never even heard of this brand lol

ReputationRep:
    OP returns to her house a conquering hero with the hide of the goose she just slew, draped over her head and torso.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    OP returns to her house a conquering hero with the hide of the goose she just slew, draped over her head and torso.
    Hell no

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.