Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you still be interested in someone from 5 years ago Watch

If you had a bigggg falling out etc

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it actually happened quite recently. It didn't work out in the end but it was fun.

not falling out but otherwise yeah

(Original post by zayn008)
    Yeah, it actually happened quite recently. It didn't work out in the end but it was fun.
    Bet it was stressssss

(Original post by tamil fever)
    not falling out but otherwise yeah
    Five years is a long time
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Depends what they did tbh. If they changed their ways (depending on what they did)... But I wouldn't like someone after that long.

(Original post by UWS)
    Depends what they did tbh. If they changed their ways (depending on what they did)... But I wouldn't like someone after that long.
    What if they abused your trust and what if you proper love them true love never fades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Bet it was stressssss
    I mean, the bitter feelings fade. You're almost able to laugh it off but then there comes a point where you reconnect and you realise it's not a good idea. Some people change, most don't.. if they changed It might've ended well but she just learnt how to be fake. I think seconded chances are great, there's a satisfaction to it, bitterness and revenge eat at your mind and poison your soul

I mean, the bitter feelings fade. You're almost able to laugh it off but then there comes a point where you reconnect and you realise it's not a good idea. Some people change, most don't.. if they changed It might've ended well but she just learnt how to be fake. I think seconded chances are great, there's a satisfaction to it, bitterness and revenge eat at your mind and poison your soul
    Yeah I hear what your saying as time goes on you start to miss them less, everyone's ****ing fake no 1s real and it hurts in the end still ain't gotten over something that happened 5 years ago it's best to run away and start a new life F everyone

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I hear what your saying as time goes on you start to miss them less, everyone's ****ing fake no 1s real and it hurts in the end still ain't gotten over something that happened 5 years ago it's best to run away and start a new life F everyone
    Well I don't know about that, sure many of us hide parts of ourselves and maybe sometimes try to be something we're not but I think to be fake is to be untrue to yourself and act the opposite to what you think... so long as your actions are in line with your mind, I don't think that person is fake.

There's plenty of people in the world and most are great, whoever this person is just move on. You don't need them, you survived 5 years without them and don't seem to happy to have them back in your life so just say goodbye or better yet don't say anything and just move on from them by cuttimg off all communications

Well I don't know about that, sure many of us hide parts of ourselves and maybe sometimes try to be something we're not but I think to be fake is to be untrue to yourself and act the opposite to what you think... so long as your actions are in line with your mind, I don't think that person is fake.

There's plenty of people in the world and most are great, whoever this person is just move on. You don't need them, you survived 5 years without them and don't seem to happy to have them back in your life so just say goodbye or better yet don't say anything and just move on from them by cuttimg off all communications
    Your right sometimes i try to be something I'm not everyone does and I saw her couple months back in Stratford Westfield with her family she just blanked me don't think she heard me and I saw her last year with her man in sainsburys she just gave a fake smile what does that mean

ReputationRep:
    Your right sometimes i try to be something I'm not everyone does and I saw her couple months back in Stratford Westfield with her family she just blanked me don't think she heard me and I saw her last year with her man in sainsburys she just gave a fake smile what does that mean
    It means she doesn't care… she's moved on. You should too.

It means she doesn't care… she's moved on. You should too.
    Trust me I'm not on girls I'm on money I'm only 20 I'm a virgin 😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.