Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Long sleeves are better because if you get too warm you can roll up your sleeves and if you get too cold you can role the back down. Come to think of it I can't see a reason why short sleeves exist.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corbynista)
    Long sleeves are better because if you get too warm you can roll up your sleeves and if you get too cold you can role the back down. Come to think of it I can't see a reason why short sleeves exist.
    But, if you roll up long sleeves in the summer to me that feels like an extra layer 😂😂😂 and I can feel my circulation going :lol:

And with a short t shirt your arms will feel nice and loose.

Finally, it would look strange 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I hated long sleeves with a passion, short sleeves are comfortable and help you stay cooler in the summer; as for the winter, you do not necessarily need long sleeves if you have a coat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corbynista)
    Having your arms exposed in the case of short sleeves is unhygienic, in addition to this it can look unattractive. Furthermore, short sleeves discriminate against women as they have shorter sleeves than men whereas in the case of long sleeves everyone is equal.
    did you just use an 'equality' argument on a discussion of sleeve lengths??????

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.