Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't breathe on Sunday so went to a&e. Got given a blue inhaler. Went doctors yesterday and got more blue inhalers, 2 brown inhalers (which the nurse said I can't use until Sunday), peak flow meter and a peak flow chart.

I need to write down my peak flow every morning and night. The nurse said something about doing the peak flow after exercise and then again when I take my inhaler after exercise, if that makes sense?

I don't know how to mark it on the chart, can someone help please? My highest peak flow has been 360

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Need an answer asap please

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodie_mort)
    I couldn't breathe on Sunday so went to a&e. Got given a blue inhaler. Went doctors yesterday and got more blue inhalers, 2 brown inhalers (which the nurse said I can't use until Sunday), peak flow meter and a peak flow chart.

I need to write down my peak flow every morning and night. The nurse said something about doing the peak flow after exercise and then again when I take my inhaler after exercise, if that makes sense?

I don't know how to mark it on the chart, can someone help please? My highest peak flow has been 360

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is by an asthma research charity

https://www.asthma.org.uk/globalasse...flow_diary.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    This is by an asthma research charity

https://www.asthma.org.uk/globalasse...flow_diary.pdf
    Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problemo If you feel your inhalers aren't helping then make sure to see someone about it again.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would just make a separate chart about exercise

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do 2 different colours prehaps and just put a cross where your number is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.