Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for this year's Northern Bridge competition and knows when nominations will be announced? I received an unconditional offer on Monday for my PhD application, but sitting here on tenterhooks waiting to see if my school's putting me forward for funding :afraid:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuraudo84)
    Hey,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for this year's Northern Bridge competition and knows when nominations will be announced? I received an unconditional offer on Monday for my PhD application, but sitting here on tenterhooks waiting to see if my school's putting me forward for funding :afraid:
    Hi there Kuraudo84 :wavey:

While the deadline has passed for student applications for the Northern Bridge doctoral studentships, the Schools themselves still have a couple of weeks left before they nominate their candidates.

Wishing you all the very best of luck for it and hopefully we'll be seeing you back on campus!

Kachela
    (Team Queen's)

Name:  Good Luck Twitter.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  335.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant, thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuraudo84)
    Brilliant, thank you!
    You are very welcome Kuraudo84.:hat2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.