Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    little stuck on A452 - Javascript
    how many words of the research did you write?
    how many words did you write for each task?
    did you write detailed development notes? like a paragraph for each stage?

how should i write my answer for task 5?

thanks , if you have any questions just ask, ill try answer

ReputationRep:
    Alas, I'm only on task 2 and my work is nearly 3500 words long. My teacher has said that task 5 should be like one side of A4 long, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowcthulu)
    Alas, I'm only on task 2 and my work is nearly 3500 words long. My teacher has said that task 5 should be like one side of A4 long, though.
    I wrote 800 words for my task 5,

ReputationRep:
    I wrote about 2 paragraphs, all there were needed.
    By the way, did you talk about async and defer?
    I got 44/45, A*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    I got 44/45, A*.

hey carth, i wrote about asyn and defer now, thanks for the heads up . Just hope my teacher doesn't relise that for some reason i wrote about them. you got steam, email or anything i could contact you with? trying to up my level and could use some help if you have the time, Thanks man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    I got 44/45, A*.
    How? I got 19/45 which is a D, I was hoping to do much better than that and the feedback the teacher gave me didn't make any sense, I have a new teacher now, it was the old teacher that marked my coursework. I do have a copy of my coursework. Please help me find out what I did wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Great)
    How? I got 19/45 which is a D, I was hoping to do much better than that and the feedback the teacher gave me didn't make any sense, I have a new teacher now, it was the old teacher that marked my coursework. I do have a copy of my coursework. Please help me find out what I did wrong
    my teacher doesnt give me feedback either. i gave them a 1 page 2 months ago, still havent read it

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently on 3835 words total. I've written about 4 paragraphs for question 5. I've done everything ATM except from question 3(iv) can anyone give me some code?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenniferhhh)
    I'm currently on 3835 words total. I've written about 4 paragraphs for question 5. I've done everything ATM except from question 3(iv) can anyone give me some code?
    Well dont use this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...tton-and-array

the exam board found out about this and are looking for this when they mark it.

So reuse something else like this

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...mages-in-array

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 50dkpminus)
    Well dont use this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...tton-and-array

the exam board found out about this and are looking for this when they mark it.

So reuse something else like this

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...mages-in-array
    thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.