Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A blog to make me better at things Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've decided to start a blog that encourages me to explore the creative side of myself. Over the last couple days I have decided I would like to try to do one creative thing every day and all the same, try to learn something new as often as possible.
    I'd like to expand my abilities artistically in as many ways as possible, be it learning to draw better, photo editing or making videos, or even writing creatively and painting.
    On top of that It'll serve as a place to write essays about things I feel strongly about, like Brexit, Trump and books and people that chew with their mouth open

It'll be quite a satirical blog also as I don't have that much regard for my skills as it is so it will partly just be a bit of a laugh.

https://btecsessions.wordpress.com

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.