Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wondering if I could get her? Watch

I met this girl on the weekend that I work with, we started talking and we ended up talking for 5-6 hours straight. We cuddled, and almost kissed but some of our colleagues noticed and she wasn't too keen on kissing.

She let me rip apart the touch barrier, and didn't feel uncomfortable at all when we held hands and I was holding her thigh when we was sitting down.

She kept mentioning how we are so alike and that she's not dated in 2 years and I talked about taking her out to the comedy club and we'd exchange drinks and have a laugh.

I went back to her room and we lied on the bed together with me across her legs whilst we was talking. She closed her eyes, and I tried kissing her but she then got up and said "You are going to get stroppy with me now, but I am tired".
    I didn't and walked out and went to bed. I've not messaged her yet, but I am super nervous as we got on so well that I'd love to see her again, but just that luck I have is putting me off?

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgIMG_0764.JPG (77.8 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenRose29)
    and the exams we didnt revise for :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    and the exams we didnt revise for :facepalm:
    Lmao 😂😂😂 rebel 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Lmao 😂😂😂 rebel 🙈
    its true tho, mocks are so close its not even funny, I have so much bio to do, I can wing maths and geo but not bio lord help me :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    its true tho, mocks are so close its not even funny, I have so much bio to do, I can wing maths and geo but not bio lord help me :bandit:
    Revise and don't procrastinate on TSR then 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Revise and don't procrastinate on TSR then 😂😂😂
    nah its too late anyways :dontknow:

besides life is full of disappointments.

ReputationRep:
    nah its too late anyways :dontknow:

besides life is full of disappointments.
    Lmao 😂😂😂 that line seems familiar 🤔😂
    Doesn't harm to try tho 😊

(Original post by Corbynista)
    Nothing to lose by messaging her... Just go for it, what is the worst that can happen?
    I am just struggling to think of the best thing to say? Like I have some ideas but they need fine tuning? haha!
    • Political Ambassador

Be like "Hi, I really enjoyed the time we spent together before and I was wondering if you would be willing to spend some more time together to get to know each other" or something along those lines.
    why so formal
    • Political Ambassador

What do you mean? What would you say?
    I would just call her to check up on what she's doing, make conversation and tell her that I had a great time the other day and I def want to see her again.
    • Political Ambassador

OP, you literally have nothing to lose. If you get along so well and communication doesn't seem to be an issue as you were talking for such a long time from the beginning, you can either find an amazing friend or a partner. I don't think she's going to reject you and even if things won't work out at least you got to meet someone new and exciting.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you could have ****ed up but you failed. Better luck next time.
    • Political Ambassador

Why so casual
    Better to be nonchalant, she's going to be more comfortable and willing to see him.
    • Political Ambassador

Is that where I went wrong with you?
    Maybe. :cookie:

My post seems to have been deleted. But what I was going to say was. The plan we spoke about was I take her to the local comedy club, and I bring a friend and so does she. Takes away that date/edgy feeling? I don't think that's a bad idea right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    why so formal
    I'd go for

You, me, to bed at 3

Double date?
    No just something she might be more comfortable with, as we work together? I am so unsure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met this girl on the weekend that I work with, we started talking and we ended up talking for 5-6 hours straight. We cuddled, and almost kissed but some of our colleagues noticed and she wasn't too keen on kissing.

She let me rip apart the touch barrier, and didn't feel uncomfortable at all when we held hands and I was holding her thigh when we was sitting down.

She kept mentioning how we are so alike and that she's not dated in 2 years and I talked about taking her out to the comedy club and we'd exchange drinks and have a laugh.

I went back to her room and we lied on the bed together with me across her legs whilst we was talking. She closed her eyes, and I tried kissing her but she then got up and said "You are going to get stroppy with me now, but I am tired".
    I didn't and walked out and went to bed. I've not messaged her yet, but I am super nervous as we got on so well that I'd love to see her again, but just that luck I have is putting me off?
    Stop going in the for the kiss when she's not into it

Sorry to dampen your day but she is pursuing her first kiss.

One the one hand she may be more comfortable but on the other hand it may make it more awkward because other people are there and you wouldn't be able to spend the same quality time with each other.
    So you reckon just asking her straight has nothing to loose? I'd love to see her again, and that's the motive. Going to a chilled but funny place is a good idea right?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.