The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Shallow
Dump him so he can find someone better and not shallow like you.
Reply 3
I do wish that the boyfriend sees this and dumps you first :smile:

Spoiler

and getting a degree is grounds for dumping someone. your very shallow. hope you get a 3rd that will teach you.
Well I guess the post is suitable for the username, so good job!
No one cares
Dump tbh.
shiiiii

brb i have to go study.
I know it's a troll, but I actually agree, I would dump a girl if she ever got fat so I would expect the same if I were made redundant or whatever.
Reply 10
Rofl
gawd dayum

looks like i need to change degree :rofl:
His education should be irrelevant to the state of relationship. :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by l'etranger
I know it's a troll, but I actually agree, I would dump a girl if she ever got fat so I would expect the same if I were made redundant or whatever.

getting fat is not irreversible; if you are not there for your loved ones when things aren't good for them (i.e. only when things are rosy), then what's the point? anyone can be nice and supportive when everything is perfect, but when the going gets tough is when you really find out who you are.

[although i would concede that this generally makes more sense in a parent-child context, where obligations are owed by parents to their children, and perhaps less so for a bf-gf relationship (but post-marriage would be a closer analogy)]
If he's doing History or Philosophy then yeah, definitely dump. A 2:2 in either of those is as useful as a quadruple amputee trying to swim.
Original post by Zangoose
If he's doing History or Philosophy then yeah, definitely dump. A 2:2 in either of those is as useful as a quadruple amputee trying to swim.

He's studying psychology.
DUMP.
Might as well get it over with now, the relationship wasn't going to last anyway
Original post by phlegmatic pig
He's studying psychology.

I've hardly met any males who do psychology, if any. Not a good sign, TBH :colonhash:
...because they are going to get an honours degree?

Damn right you should! You don't bloody deserve him.

Latest