The Student Room Group

Morrisons Graduate Scheme

Has anyone been invited to video interview?
Hi I've been invited to do the critical capability test and then video interview but haven't taken them yet, have you? Which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 2
Hi,

Have you now taken the video test?
If so can you offer any tips?
Thanks
Hi, both the critical capability test and video interview are short and nothing really unexpected (around 10 mins). When you open the CCT before you start it tells you there will be 3 Qs to test how you cope under pressure, adapt and your influencing skills (all this info is given in the instructions). 2 mins to think is a lot of time but 1 min to answer i found went very quick. video interview was 4 Qs if i remember correct. 1 min to think, 2 min to answer. 1 Q about your knowledge of the scheme and the rest were standard competency so be prepared for that. Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by iambored07
Hi, both the critical capability test and video interview are short and nothing really unexpected (around 10 mins). When you open the CCT before you start it tells you there will be 3 Qs to test how you cope under pressure, adapt and your influencing skills (all this info is given in the instructions). 2 mins to think is a lot of time but 1 min to answer i found went very quick. video interview was 4 Qs if i remember correct. 1 min to think, 2 min to answer. 1 Q about your knowledge of the scheme and the rest were standard competency so be prepared for that. Good luck!

Thanks I ambored07, which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 5
Do you know when we can expect to hear back in regards to a AC date?
Original post by hasank
Thanks I ambored07, which scheme did you apply for?

I applied for the Buying/Trading scheme, what about you hasank?
Reply 7
I applied for the Buying/Trading scheme, what about you hasank?

Good luck, i applied for finance
Reply 8

Hi, i have got a video interview for the buying graudate scheme next week, what were the competency questions on? Thanks!
Hey guys. What's the starting salary like for all these roles like? I haven't been able to find this info on the website
Reply 10
I completed the initial application and the situational judgement test yesterday... how long should I expect to hear if I've gone through to video interview?
Reply 11
Original post by biooligisst
Hey guys. What's the starting salary like for all these roles like? I haven't been able to find this info on the website

From what I can gather it's £25,000 but it doesn't seem to explicitly say on the Morrison's site.
Reply 12
Hi I'm currently in the same position, can you advise how long it was till you heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest