Morrisons Graduate Scheme Watch

Manchester_Grad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone been invited to video interview?
iambored07
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I've been invited to do the critical capability test and then video interview but haven't taken them yet, have you? Which scheme did you apply for?
hasank
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

Have you now taken the video test?
If so can you offer any tips?
Thanks
iambored07
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, both the critical capability test and video interview are short and nothing really unexpected (around 10 mins). When you open the CCT before you start it tells you there will be 3 Qs to test how you cope under pressure, adapt and your influencing skills (all this info is given in the instructions). 2 mins to think is a lot of time but 1 min to answer i found went very quick. video interview was 4 Qs if i remember correct. 1 min to think, 2 min to answer. 1 Q about your knowledge of the scheme and the rest were standard competency so be prepared for that. Good luck!
hasank
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by iambored07)
Hi, both the critical capability test and video interview are short and nothing really unexpected (around 10 mins). When you open the CCT before you start it tells you there will be 3 Qs to test how you cope under pressure, adapt and your influencing skills (all this info is given in the instructions). 2 mins to think is a lot of time but 1 min to answer i found went very quick. video interview was 4 Qs if i remember correct. 1 min to think, 2 min to answer. 1 Q about your knowledge of the scheme and the rest were standard competency so be prepared for that. Good luck!
Thanks I ambored07, which scheme did you apply for?
hasank
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you know when we can expect to hear back in regards to a AC date?
iambored07
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hasank)
Thanks I ambored07, which scheme did you apply for?
I applied for the Buying/Trading scheme, what about you hasank?
hasank
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied for the Buying/Trading scheme, what about you hasank?
Good luck, i applied for finance
Mil100-
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, i have got a video interview for the buying graudate scheme next week, what were the competency questions on? Thanks!
biooligisst
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys. What's the starting salary like for all these roles like? I haven't been able to find this info on the website
mhllws
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I completed the initial application and the situational judgement test yesterday... how long should I expect to hear if I've gone through to video interview?
mhllws
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by biooligisst)
Hey guys. What's the starting salary like for all these roles like? I haven't been able to find this info on the website
From what I can gather it's £25,000 but it doesn't seem to explicitly say on the Morrison's site.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.42%
No (460)
60.53%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.05%

Watched Threads