psychology, chemistry and biology at A level? Watch

jordan_215
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Will it be difficult to take Psychology, Chemistry and Biology at A level? Im interested in careers with a science basis
leadheadsmith
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jordan_215)
Will it be difficult to take Psychology, Chemistry and Biology at A level? Im interested in careers with a science basis
That would be pretty rigirous to be honest. If you're happy taking a massive workload, you should be fine.
Elle_w
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jordan_215)
They're all challenging subjects in a way . Biology and chemistry because of the understanding needed for the exams and psychology because of the amount of content. If you put in the work you'd be fine though. I did all three at alevel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jemmaaa0853
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did these 3 subjects for my A levels and it was a huge amount of work, but if you're interested in them and have strong GCSE sciences (A/A*) then there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to cope.
I found chemistry incredibly difficult, but psychology was pretty easy (just a lot to remember, but little to actually understand). Biology was somewhere in between the two in my opinion.
At the end of the day it depends where your passion lies and if you're willing to put in the effort.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (280)
27.56%
No (736)
72.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise