Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for the Biochemistry degree at York? Submitted application in October and still not heard anything. Its January 18th now. Getting worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizziey)
    Has anyone got an offer for the Biochemistry degree at York? Submitted application in October and still not heard anything. Its January 18th now. Getting worried.
    Hey, I submitted my application for biochemistry the week before Christmas and still waiting to hear back. I received an email acknowledging my application a few days after but nothing since then.

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my application in October and got an offer halfway through January. I know most people waited a long time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer about a month ago for York for AAB.it took so long for them to get back to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie_skinner)
    I got an offer about a month ago for York for AAB.it took so long for them to get back to me!
    Was that for the BSc? What are your A level subjects? I got an AAA offer for the integrated masters and slightly regret not applying for the BSc as I might have got an AAB offer - AAA is a bit too ambitious for me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah it was for the BSc, I do biology chemistry and maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of York
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  2. University of York
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sun, 16 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.