The Student Room Group

Girls and boys is this your ideal man and woman?

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

the image isn't appearing
Reply 2
Original post by sleepysnooze
the image isn't appearing

now?
Original post by JokesOnYoo
now?

yeah

and nah
Reply 4
My ideal woman is real
The man is 9/10 the woman is 7/10
Reply 6
I think we are over the evolutionary stage where looks alone would be important enough to determine our ideal 'mate'
also, isn't the man in the photo jesse watters...?
If I was looking for the perfect baby daddy on the sims 3 , then yaaa
No.
Eyes too pointy, lip colour too muted, round chin, greasy looking hair which isn't long enough, pointy Vulcan ears, clavicle almost as prominent as her 5head, white background boring, receding hairline, eyes not blue, not naked.

No thanks. 2/10
No. I've seen much more attractive girls in my life. Therefore, this image of a female is not "ideal"

(obviously that's not to say they aren't attractive, just not ideal)
:tongue:
Dem are some pretty good faces right there.
Original post by ByronicHero
Eyes too pointy, lip colour too muted, round chin, greasy looking hair which isn't long enough, pointy Vulcan ears, clavicle almost as prominent as her 5head, white background boring, receding hairline, eyes not blue, not naked.

No thanks. 2/10

agree with pretty much all of this except

eyes too pointy? what ? you mean how defined they are or like they are too small and should be bigger

(and eye colour idc about that tho)
no hijab so nope :P
Original post by elekro
I think we are over the evolutionary stage where looks alone would be important enough to determine our ideal 'mate'

ye I get attracted to personalities on TSR more often than good looking girls I don't know.
The guys face shape puts me off a bit, but the girl is really pretty :colondollar:
Her face is beautiful but body is just as important. I'm a hetero male so maybe my opinion doesn't count for that much, but the guy has quite feminine features which isn't associated with attractiveness in males.
Nope to both

Quick Reply

Latest