Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does height matter?... Please help Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Wow.

So how tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
    5''7 ! You ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    5''7 ! You ?

5 inches 7? :rofl2:

Cute. I could carry you round in my pocket.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'5 myself and I would date guys that height and above, or anything marginally shorter. I don't think I'd be attracted to him if he was noticeably shorter than me, if I'm being honest. I wouldn't say your height is an issue though - many girls are a lot shorter than that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I like short girls because I'm short too, but wouldn't mind if she was a little taller than me.
    I like you am pretty short but I actually think tall girls can be really sexy - and there are psychological pros amongst the cons - if you happen to have any successes with them (however rare it is) then you'll feel like an absolute champ :lol:. also, I'm on the kinky side so I find the whole idea of being with a taller girl really interesting like that - that atmosphere of taboo and rule-breaking kind of exciting :lol: I guess you'd have to have confidence in your shortness to make this work though. walking with a tall girl wouldn't feel like you've just won a trophy without it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    So if you had met the perfect man who would have made a great husband and father you would have not been able see past his height? Even though you like short guys. :eyeball:

5'11 isn't even considered tall.

I'd find it amusing if your son turned out to be 5'8 or something.
    He's 6ft 1 . I think women subconsciously are hard wired to think in terms of genes and passing on "good genes" to their future children. Tall, intelligent, good looking. My son's father was all of those, but unfortunately he had serious problems too. His alcoholism. His innate lazyness. My son is incredibly lazy, sadly. He cannot help it; it's just the way he is and a trait I think he inherited from his father. No-one's perfect.

ReputationRep:
    I would be a lot taller than you, so honestly yes, it would put me off

However if I had known you for a long time and we clicked, then I wouldn't say I would never date someone shorter than myself

(Original post by A-LJLB)
    I would be a lot taller than you, so honestly yes, it would put me off

However if I had known you for a long time and we clicked, then I wouldn't say I would never date someone shorter than myself
    How tall are you if you dont mind?..

(Original post by Bioluminescence1)
    I'm 5'5 myself and I would date guys that height and above, or anything marginally shorter. I don't think I'd be attracted to him if he was noticeably shorter than me, if I'm being honest. I wouldn't say your height is an issue though - many girls are a lot shorter than that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So i have to go to girls same height or a little bit shorter but not so.much shorter because the shortest girls goes for 6ft+ ? Girls minds are so hard to understand 😂✌

(Original post by beeninetytwo)
    No I wouldn't but I am 5'1.

Actually yes, if he had dwarfism. But othwrwise no.

Peter Dinklage :perv:
    You say you would date a dwarf over a guy my height? XD

ReputationRep:
    I think... no one cares

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't date a women who is taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    It does to the majority of women but they can look past it if they like other aspects about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel2311)
    How tall are you if you dont mind?..
    5'7

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm 5'3 and yeah honestly I would like a guy taller but that said if he was the same height it wouldn't bother me too much. And if he was shorter, would height be a reason for not dating him if he had an amazing personality and we got on? No not really. Maybe stop thinking so much about height and focus on good things about yourself? Hope this helped x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.