Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am a First Year undergraduate student studying English Lit.

I was wondering what the pass mark for a first year undergraduate student is?

And how the marks are graded?

I'd also like advice on how to prep/ revise for exams. I do quite well on coursework (my first essay I got a b+, i had made quite a lot of small mistake e.g. grammar and used the wrong referencing format (Chicago instead of Harvard, yet everything was still credited of course), but I know that exams will pull my grade down because I don't do well in pressured tests.

What exactly are the exams on? Everything you learnt in all your term or specifics?

ReputationRep:
    Pass mark is usually 40%

If you have extenuating circumstances or a health condition, it can be slightly lower.

I found my uni's past papers and referencing help etc on Moodle. I don't know what uni you go to so I can't be of more help. If in doubt, contact your academic adviser or faculty head.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Thank you for replying!
    I go to Brunel Uni

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 19, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.