Turn on thread page Beta

is clean shaven more attractive than stubble or bbeards? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I like men with muslim type beards... find them cool

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the individual
    The majority look better with no facial hair but some look more attractive with it

ReputationRep:
    I tend to look better clean shaven just 'cause it vastly improves the clear skin to acne ratio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Mate)
    Never shave the pubes!

You get a nasty rash!
    Advice I needed 4 years ago oh the itchy agony

ReputationRep:
    I am clean shaven. I have seen some guys with more grey and white in their beard than their hair on top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie bentham)
    I am female my boyfriend who is 31 says he shaves everyday, we had a conversation the other day I asked him why and he says because he hates facial hair, now this got me thinking a lot of guys have some form of facial hair ie beard or stubble, now i hate beards and even stubble in my honest opinion, and i like my bf having a clean shaved face but I am sure I read online somewhere that stubble is more attractive than beards and being clean shaven what is your view
    i love stubble, ngl, or clean beard, nothing long

ReputationRep:
    I look too baby faced when clean shaven (see avatar), short stubble is what i prefer, anything longer (like my current revision beard) and I look awful.

ReputationRep:
    I started direct entry 3rd year with a 2 inch long goatee.

I have no friends, razor donations are accepted. With or without handles.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I personally like a short beard/stubble on a guy :fan:
    i think its v v attractive and its fun to brush my cheek agaisnt it - too, i like playing with beards :blush:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I prefer short stubble.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I hardly get any facial hair

ReputationRep:
    Personal preference really. I can't stand beards and am always clean shaven.

ReputationRep:
    Short stubble/clean beard can look hella attractive. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Some people will look good some won't with either choice

ReputationRep:
    Depends.

ReputationRep:
    Is that you in your avatar? You bear a striking resemblance to Rachel from Glee!
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Depends what looks better on the individual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galadrielll)
    Is that you in your avatar? You bear a striking resemblance to Rachel from Glee!
    Yeah it is! My dentist said the same thing haha and my name's Rachel too

ReputationRep:
    I go clean shaven with medium-long hair if only 'cos everyone nowadays sports a huge beard and the nazi haircut. What's so good about looking like an Eastern Orthodox priest?

ReputationRep:
    I love a big beard. Stubble is too rough and clean shaven seems like effort, I wouldn't shave if I were a guy. I just like hairy men though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tubbz)
    Beards are "in" at the moment, but I can imagine it takes a while to get through the itchy phase.

Always choose a guy with a beard, if he's willing to put up with that, he's likely to be able to put up with anything you can throw at him.
    The itchy phase only happens when you shave with a razor. I just use one of those trimmers barbers use for cutting hair. Never gets itchy.

Used to get itchy and sore when I used a razor. Mega hassle.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.