Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is clean shaven more attractive than stubble or bbeards? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I like men with muslim type beards... find them cool

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the individual
    The majority look better with no facial hair but some look more attractive with it

ReputationRep:
    I tend to look better clean shaven just 'cause it vastly improves the clear skin to acne ratio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Mate)
    Never shave the pubes!

You get a nasty rash!
    Advice I needed 4 years ago oh the itchy agony

ReputationRep:
    I am clean shaven. I have seen some guys with more grey and white in their beard than their hair on top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie bentham)
    I am female my boyfriend who is 31 says he shaves everyday, we had a conversation the other day I asked him why and he says because he hates facial hair, now this got me thinking a lot of guys have some form of facial hair ie beard or stubble, now i hate beards and even stubble in my honest opinion, and i like my bf having a clean shaved face but I am sure I read online somewhere that stubble is more attractive than beards and being clean shaven what is your view
    i love stubble, ngl, or clean beard, nothing long

ReputationRep:
    I look too baby faced when clean shaven (see avatar), short stubble is what i prefer, anything longer (like my current revision beard) and I look awful.

ReputationRep:
    I started direct entry 3rd year with a 2 inch long goatee.

I have no friends, razor donations are accepted. With or without handles.

ReputationRep:
    I personally like a short beard/stubble on a guy :fan:
    i think its v v attractive and its fun to brush my cheek agaisnt it - too, i like playing with beards :blush:
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I prefer short stubble.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I hardly get any facial hair

ReputationRep:
    Personal preference really. I can't stand beards and am always clean shaven.

ReputationRep:
    Short stubble/clean beard can look hella attractive. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Some people will look good some won't with either choice

ReputationRep:
    Depends.

ReputationRep:
    Is that you in your avatar? You bear a striking resemblance to Rachel from Glee!
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Depends what looks better on the individual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galadrielll)
    Is that you in your avatar? You bear a striking resemblance to Rachel from Glee!
    Yeah it is! My dentist said the same thing haha and my name's Rachel too

ReputationRep:
    I go clean shaven with medium-long hair if only 'cos everyone nowadays sports a huge beard and the nazi haircut. What's so good about looking like an Eastern Orthodox priest?

ReputationRep:
    I love a big beard. Stubble is too rough and clean shaven seems like effort, I wouldn't shave if I were a guy. I just like hairy men though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tubbz)
    Beards are "in" at the moment, but I can imagine it takes a while to get through the itchy phase.

Always choose a guy with a beard, if he's willing to put up with that, he's likely to be able to put up with anything you can throw at him.
    The itchy phase only happens when you shave with a razor. I just use one of those trimmers barbers use for cutting hair. Never gets itchy.

Used to get itchy and sore when I used a razor. Mega hassle.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.