• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Don't even ask why :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Yea it was okay.

That Firestone song, I actually rather like.

You are playing things that aren't terrible. I need to re-assess my worldview

Lol I listen to whatever fits my mood :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)

Don't even ask why :rofl:
    Hot af
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry everyone I just had to say that
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Lol I listen to whatever fits my mood :yep:
    Me too. We must have very different moods, luckily for you :lol:

Do you listen to any other genres other than youth music?

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hot af
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry everyone I just had to say that

It's interesting but I prefer Journals to Purpose, I feel like Purpose had some great songs but the direction on Journals suits him better, do you agree?

ReputationRep:
    Me too. We must have very different moods, luckily for you :lol:

Do you listen to any other genres other than youth music?
    What do you listen to?

I would link the songs but it has swear words in the title. I listen to everything. I like Eminem's music.

ReputationRep:
    It's interesting but I prefer Journals to Purpose, I feel like Purpose had some great songs but the direction on Journals suits him better, do you agree?
    I prefer Purpose more. The music is more deep(mark my words).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    What do you listen to?

I would link the songs but it has swear words in the title. I listen to everything. I like Eminem's music.
    I listen to almost everything, and I'm one of the few people for which that is true.

If you told me to pick three genres I would probably go for Irish folk music, country music and UK grime.

I love the mid-2000s emo bands, old-school rock bands, power metal, hip hop etc :dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I prefer Purpose more. The music is more deep(mark my words).
    Yeah I agree, I guess I'm trying to find some upbeat music since all I have done is listen to emo music recently lol.

I listen to almost everything, and I'm one of the few people for which that is true.

If you told me to pick three genres I would probably go for Irish folk music, country music and UK grime.

I love the mid-2000s emo bands, old-school rock bands, power metal, hip hop etc :dontknow:
    I'm like this, I listen to a lot of different music, 80s music, 90s music, 2000s music, 2010 music but all very different genres. I prefer indie music of course above everything else as I grew up with it but most music people find ****, I really do enjoy.

ReputationRep:

Do you listen to music by Partynextdoor and Future?

I use to listen to screamo back when I going through a phase

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree, I guess I'm trying to find some upbeat music since all I have done is listen to emo music recently lol.

I'm like this, I listen to a lot of different music, 80s music, 90s music, 2000s music, 2010 music but all very different genres. I prefer indie music of course above everything else as I grew up with it but most music people find ****, I really do enjoy.
    I love listening to romantic songs but at the same time it makes me feel lonely.

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I love listening to romantic songs but at the same time it makes me feel lonely.
    Interesting. I love Amy Winehouse and her music has a depressing tone but at the same time, it makes me happier when I am depressed because of how much I enjoy her music.

Someone like You by Adele gets me going :cry2: if you feel very lonely, I don't recommend :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. I love Amy Winehouse and her music has a depressing tone but at the same time, it makes me happier when I am depressed because of how much I enjoy her music.

Someone like You by Adele gets me going :cry2: if you feel very lonely, I don't recommend :lol:
    Adele's voice :love:

ReputationRep:

Nevermind I'll find someone like youuuu I wish nothing but the best fooor youuoooo

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Adele's voice :love:
    It also makes me cry :cry2:

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Nevermind I'll find someone like youuuu I wish nothing but the best fooor youuoooo
    Thank you, you like Adele? :hmmmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

I had different phases growing up. I love grime from my roadman phase, but emo music from my wanting to bang emo girls phase :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I had different phases growing up. I love grime from my roadman phase, but emo music from my wanting to bang emo girls phase :lol:
    Did you bang any? got any tips pal?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.