Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Don't even ask why :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Yea it was okay.

That Firestone song, I actually rather like.

You are playing things that aren't terrible. I need to re-assess my worldview

Lol I listen to whatever fits my mood :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)

Don't even ask why :rofl:
    Hot af
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry everyone I just had to say that
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Lol I listen to whatever fits my mood :yep:
    Me too. We must have very different moods, luckily for you :lol:

Do you listen to any other genres other than youth music?

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hot af
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry everyone I just had to say that

It's interesting but I prefer Journals to Purpose, I feel like Purpose had some great songs but the direction on Journals suits him better, do you agree?

ReputationRep:
    Me too. We must have very different moods, luckily for you :lol:

Do you listen to any other genres other than youth music?
    What do you listen to?

I would link the songs but it has swear words in the title. I listen to everything. I like Eminem's music.

ReputationRep:
    It's interesting but I prefer Journals to Purpose, I feel like Purpose had some great songs but the direction on Journals suits him better, do you agree?
    I prefer Purpose more. The music is more deep(mark my words).
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    What do you listen to?

I would link the songs but it has swear words in the title. I listen to everything. I like Eminem's music.
    I listen to almost everything, and I'm one of the few people for which that is true.

If you told me to pick three genres I would probably go for Irish folk music, country music and UK grime.

I love the mid-2000s emo bands, old-school rock bands, power metal, hip hop etc :dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Purpose more. The music is more deep(mark my words).
    Yeah I agree, I guess I'm trying to find some upbeat music since all I have done is listen to emo music recently lol.

I listen to almost everything, and I'm one of the few people for which that is true.

If you told me to pick three genres I would probably go for Irish folk music, country music and UK grime.

I love the mid-2000s emo bands, old-school rock bands, power metal, hip hop etc :dontknow:
    I'm like this, I listen to a lot of different music, 80s music, 90s music, 2000s music, 2010 music but all very different genres. I prefer indie music of course above everything else as I grew up with it but most music people find ****, I really do enjoy.

ReputationRep:

Do you listen to music by Partynextdoor and Future?

I use to listen to screamo back when I going through a phase

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree, I guess I'm trying to find some upbeat music since all I have done is listen to emo music recently lol.

I'm like this, I listen to a lot of different music, 80s music, 90s music, 2000s music, 2010 music but all very different genres. I prefer indie music of course above everything else as I grew up with it but most music people find ****, I really do enjoy.
    I love listening to romantic songs but at the same time it makes me feel lonely.

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I love listening to romantic songs but at the same time it makes me feel lonely.
    Interesting. I love Amy Winehouse and her music has a depressing tone but at the same time, it makes me happier when I am depressed because of how much I enjoy her music.

Someone like You by Adele gets me going :cry2: if you feel very lonely, I don't recommend :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. I love Amy Winehouse and her music has a depressing tone but at the same time, it makes me happier when I am depressed because of how much I enjoy her music.

Someone like You by Adele gets me going :cry2: if you feel very lonely, I don't recommend :lol:
    Adele's voice :love:

ReputationRep:

Nevermind I'll find someone like youuuu I wish nothing but the best fooor youuoooo

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Adele's voice :love:
    It also makes me cry :cry2:

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Nevermind I'll find someone like youuuu I wish nothing but the best fooor youuoooo
    Thank you, you like Adele? :hmmmm:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

I had different phases growing up. I love grime from my roadman phase, but emo music from my wanting to bang emo girls phase :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I had different phases growing up. I love grime from my roadman phase, but emo music from my wanting to bang emo girls phase :lol:
    Did you bang any? got any tips pal?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.