ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    ermm trynna steal 100 from you :rolleyes:
    I'd like to see you try
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    That is a good idea, what about education? Should we implement different tuition fees for universities highly ranked across all league tables and those who rank low?

Oh I see how it is I want to take over the world and this is the response I get 'Are you that bored' smh.
    That tuition fee thing will be a bad policy, then unis will focus on getting high scores on rankings so they can raise their tuition rather than teaching students so it's counter productive. Focusing on reforming preuniversity education is a better starting point in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
      Sigh, google is not good for finding high things to jump off. It just gives you links to the Samaritans. ffs. Anyone know a good spot in Coventry? I think I'm sufficiently angered tonight to do what is necessary.
      :hugs:
      Please dont do anything drastic. :console:

ReputationRep:
      How's you and John? :holmes:
      gang raped why?
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by FemaleBo55)
      I need to sleeeeep!!! -___-
      :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Can someone explain to me how the whole TSR House of Commons/Parliament/political parties thing works
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by wolfmoon88)
      That tuition fee thing will be a bad policy, then unis will focus on getting high scores on rankings so they can raise their tuition rather than teaching students so it's counter productive. Focusing on reforming preuniversity education is a better starting point in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Good idea, what could we reform in terms of A Levels etc?

(Original post by LisaNikita)
      gang raped why?
      Doesn't he want to meet up with you?

ReputationRep:
      That is a good idea, what about education? Should we implement different tuition fees for universities highly ranked across all league tables and those who rank low?

Oh I see how it is I want to take over the world and this is the response I get 'Are you that bored' smh.
      Yes and no. It lead to students from poorer backgrounds finding it difficult to get into Cambridge because they simply cannot afford it.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      :wavey: How's youuuuuuuuu

Spoiler:
      Show

I'll reply to your PM once i get 100% freee!!!
      I dont wanna rush it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
      :hugs:
      Please dont do anything drastic. :console:
      oh **** drastic.
      nobody cares. Everyone who says they do is lying, apart from those in my family, but I mean relatively little to them, and they would, in the long run, be happier anyway.
      It's not drastic; it's entirely logical. It's the only thing someone like me can do to avoid further disappointment, pain, desire, loss, etc etc.

ReputationRep:
      1 minute silence for the LAST POST
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AndrewSCO)
      Can someone explain to me how the whole TSR House of Commons/Parliament/political parties thing works
      You planning on joining? I want to join but idk if I need to be up to date with everything on tsr as Im rarely onnnn these days!

What's up!!

oh **** drastic.
        nobody cares. Everyone who says they do is lying, apart from those in my family, but I mean relatively little to them, and they would, in the long run, be happier anyway.
        It's not drastic; it's entirely logical. It's the only thing someone like me can do to avoid further disappointment, pain, desire, loss, etc etc.
        Dont say that.
        People do care, and that aint true. Please dont think so little of you own self worth.
        Why though? You need to talk to some one about how you are feeling.
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by FemaleBo55)
        You planning on joining? I want to join but idk if I need to be up to date with everything on tsr as Im rarely onnnn these days!

What's up!!
        I have no idea how real politics works and no idea what the TSR thing is about :lol:

Nothing muchhhhh, what's up with youuu?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
        Dont say that.
        People do care, and that aint true. Please dont think so little of you own self worth.
        Why though? You need to talk to some one about how you are feeling.
        Oh f**k talking. Talking does nothing. There are winners, there are losers. There are successes, there are failures. There are those who leave a legacy, those who do not. I am in the latter category, I have accepted it, and the correct procedure is to end my life.
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by tasha_tah)
        :lol:

Sigh, google is not good for finding high things to jump off. It just gives you links to the Samaritans. ffs. Anyone know a good spot in Coventry? I think I'm sufficiently angered tonight to do what is necessary.
        Pls goats, don't
        Why are you angry?
        Talk to me :hugs: Here for you :penguinhug:
        (Original post by AndrewSCO)
        Later mayb

Oh f**k talking. Talking does nothing. There are winners, there are losers. There are successes, there are failures. There are those who leave a legacy, those who do not. I am in the latter category, I have accepted it, and the correct procedure is to end my life.
          Maybe so but talking stops you from bottling up your problems which has a knock on affect on you mindset and view of your own self.

Look ending your life aint the answer, trust me it aint. Please seek help.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

Pls goats, don't
          Why are you angry?
          Talk to me :hugs: Here for you :penguinhug:

Later mayb
          Because I'm ****. I look like a c un t, I talk like a c un t, I am a c un t. Nobody who knows me in real life likes me at all, and I f uc k up everything I try to do in real life. I have no future, no talent, no prospects. The only thing I would possibly want to live for is the chance to be with someone again. That's not happening, ergo, nothing to live for. There will be no career success, so without any semblance of romantic success either, there's nothing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.