Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Aw sometimes it better to be busy than to be bored but you must find a equal balance of school/work in order not to get too tired.
    My day is literally school in the morning and I go straight to work from afternoon to evening, then there are maybe three hours left until I go to sleep :laugh: I have not had the time to do much, so I need to find a better work/school/revision/life balance

(Original post by Michiyo)
      My day is literally school in the morning and I go straight to work from afternoon to evening, then there are maybe three hours left until I go to sleep :laugh: I have not had the time to do much, so I need to find a better work/school/revision/life balance
      Wow thats sounds very tiring then, and sounds like you need to find a better balance there.
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Wow thats sounds very tiring then, and sounds like you need to find a better balance there.
      I do indeed :laugh:

Any tips on how to stop procrastinating?

I do indeed :laugh:

Any tips on how to stop procrastinating?
        Yep

You are asking the wrong person, (i should be writing english essays but got distracted :lol:) Don't think any one knows to be honest
        • Community Assistant
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        Yep

You are asking the wrong person, (i should be writing english essays but got distracted :lol:) Don't think any one knows to be honest
        Oh, right, I am on TSR, after all :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
        Hello everyone

Oh, right, I am on TSR, after all :toofunny:
          Yep
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador
          • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Ilvermorny*

I will never memorise its name :rofl:

Too bad Pottermore sucks now :sad:
          Agreed... it sucks so much :/
          • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

Ilvermorny*

I will never memorise its name :rofl:

Too bad Pottermore sucks now :sad:
          4th time doing Pottermore Sorting Quiz

2 times Ravenclaw, 2 times Hufflepuff :lol:

I guess I am a Huffleclaw xD

Ilvermorny house is Pukwudgie

Patronus is a Husky!
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by wolfmoon88)
          Agreed... it sucks so much :/
          IKR? Why could they not let it the way it was? :cry2: Now there is literally NOTHING to do on it beyond taking the Hogwarts house, Ilvermorny house, patronus, and wand quizzes :sad:

4th time doing Pottermore Sorting Quiz

2 times Ravenclaw, 2 times Hufflepuff :lol:

I guess I am a Huffleclaw xD

Ilvermorny house is Pukwudgie

Patronus is a Husky!
          We are in the same Ilvermorny house! :five: Apparently, Pukwudgie is the equivalent of Hufflepuff, Horned Serpent is Ravenclaw, Wampus is Gryffindor, and Thunderbird is Slytherin... :laugh:

Oh my God, that is adorable! :lovehug:

Mine is a Wildcat, yours is a Husky... I like where this is going
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

IKR? Why could they not let it the way it was? :cry2: Now there is literally NOTHING to do on it beyond taking the Hogwarts house, Ilvermorny house, patronus, and wand quizzes :sad:

We are in the same Ilvermorny house! :five: Apparently, Pukwudgie is the equivalent of Hufflepuff, Horned Serpent is Ravenclaw, Wampus is Gryffindor, and Thunderbird is Slytherin... :laugh:

Oh my God, that is adorable! :lovehug:

Mine is a Wildcat, yours is a Husky... I like where this is going
          Yep... honestly nothing much to do on Pottermore, used to be interactive stories and wand duels... now that's all gone :cry:

Yayyy :five: Pukwudgie for the win! :king1: ik :lol: so I am pretty consistent imo hahahaha

When you are a badger and an owl :rofl::hugs:

Cooool a wild cat it fits
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          Yep... honestly nothing much to do on Pottermore, used to be interactive stories and wand duels... now that's all gone :cry:

Yayyy :five: Pukwudgie for the win! :king1: ik :lol: so I am pretty consistent imo hahahaha

When you are a badger and an owl :rofl::hugs:

Cooool a wild cat it fits
          I loved the interactive stories, duels, and potions! They were the only things keeping me, a person who has not even seen or read Harry Potter, active on that site :sad: (And I am still pissed off since they got my main account's house and everything wrong. Hufflepuff with a unicorn core wand? Pfft, I was and still am a Slytherin with a phoenix core wand.)

I think Pukwudgie is the main house in the books, right? Like how Gryffindor was the main focus in the original books

As for my consistency... :innocent:

Does it? :gasp:

ReputationRep:
          I loved the interactive stories, duels, and potions! They were the only things keeping me, a person who has not even seen or read Harry Potter, active on that site :sad: (And I am still pissed off since they got my main account's house and everything wrong. Hufflepuff with a unicorn core wand? Pfft, I was and still am a Slytherin with a phoenix core wand.)

I think Pukwudgie is the main house in the books, right? Like how Gryffindor was the main focus in the original books

I want to be in Gryfindor.

Fancy helping with CTAM?
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

Ikr sigh... so much has changed (hahaha maybe you have changed as a person? or the Hufflepuff inside you is there, after all you are a Pukwudgie! :hugs:)

Idk :lol: probably :yep:

You're consistency is on point :rofl: well it probably does
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          Ikr sigh... so much has changed (hahaha maybe you have changed as a person? or the Hufflepuff inside you is there, after all you are a Pukwudgie! :hugs:)

Idk :lol: probably :yep:

You're consistency is on point :rofl: well it probably does
          No, I have not changed as a person. Both my old (circa 2013) and new Pottermore (2017) accounts were Slytherins with phoenix core wands whose flexibility was unyielding. I remember both that and my username clearly. However, when I put in my username in order to recover my house and wand, what I saw was Hufflepuff with unicorn core wand! I have no idea how that happened since my main account was not that
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

No, I have not changed as a person. Both my old (circa 2013) and new Pottermore (2017) accounts were Slytherins with phoenix core wands whose flexibility was unyielding. I remember both that and my username clearly. However, when I put in my username in order to recover my house and wand, what I saw was Hufflepuff with unicorn core wand! I have no idea how that happened since my main account was not that
          Maybe the website messed up then? when I put in my old account (Hufflepuff) to recover I got Slytherin :lol: sooo I guess we met the same problem then
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          Maybe the website messed up then? when I put in my old account (Hufflepuff) to recover I got Slytherin :lol: sooo I guess we met the same problem then
          They did. Plot twist: They reversed our accounts with the other's. :rofl:

Out of curiosity, what is your wand like? Mine is 10 and 3/4 inches, made form Black Walnut, had a phoenix core, and its flexibility is unyielding
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

They did. Plot twist: They reversed our accounts with the other's. :rofl:

Out of curiosity, what is your wand like? Mine is 10 and 3/4 inches, made form Black Walnut, had a phoenix core, and its flexibility is unyielding
          I'll log in and check in the morning Unyielding is the flexibility. I think my core is Unicorn Hair, not sure though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nodots: . . . . . .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.