• Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SassKing13)
      It's y u
      I hope you don't mind me replying here so as to avoid a potential derail
      It's ruined your beautiful quote though :sad:
      Ahh well

I really liked your quote actually; it put a massive smile on my face :lol:
      I hope you've been well! :hugs:

Spoiler:
      Show

Tasmanian devils suddenly popped into my head a few hours ago and I thought of you...no idea why I thought about them

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Matrix123)
      I hope you don't mind me replying here so as to avoid a potential derail
      It's ruined your beautiful quote though :sad:
      Ahh well

I really liked your quote actually; it put a massive smile on my face :lol:
      I hope you've been well! :hugs:

Spoiler:
      Show

Tasmanian devils suddenly popped into my head a few hours ago and I thought of you...no idea why I thought about them

Of course I mind Frankly it's completely unacceptable but, you know...

"It's ruined your beautiful quote though
      :sad:
      Ahh well "
      :rofl:
      I have been good I hope you have too and that everything is going well Sixth Form-wise :hugs:
      (And I hope you know that you are missed )

Are you insinuating that I am a Tasmanian Devil?

SK out

ReputationRep:
      Of course I mind Frankly it's completely unacceptable but, you know...

"It's ruined your beautiful quote though
      :sad:
      Ahh well "
      I have been good I hope you have too and that everything is going well Sixth Form-wise :hugs:
      (And I hope you know that you are missed )

Are you insinuating that I am a Tasmanian Devil?

SK out
      Tell that to Frank :unimpressed:

I'm glad to hear it! I have been here and there emotions wise but in general, I've been alright and I'm currently well I have 2 teststo revise for and loads of work to do all for tomorrow though so I'll have to work on that...got all the homework done now - just revision left :sigh:
      (I should think so kidding but it is very nice to know and that is quite heart warming dear Sassalassalassaking :hugs: I hope you know that I've missed you lots too! :cute:)

Obviously not! :innocent:

XD

ReputationRep:
      Tell that to Frank :unimpressed:

I'm glad to hear it! I have been here and there emotions wise but in general, I've been alright and I'm currently well I have 2 teststo revise for and loads of work to do all for tomorrow though so I'll have to work on that...got all the homework done now - just revision left :sigh:
      (I should think so kidding but it is very nice to know and that is quite heart warming dear Sassalassalassaking :hugs: I hope you know that I've missed you lots too! :cute:)

Obviously not! :innocent:

XD
      http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_(Donnie_Darko)

Ah I see. Is that to do with stress about exams or other things? Even though you're not on TSR as much now, I'm still here to talk to if you need someone to listen etc. Actually that reminds me, on Thursday I am going to the Doctor's. I'm just going to be as open as I can about how I feel abut my life in general because sometimes...well I just don't think I'm as happy as I could be I just thought this was relevant to mention as it relates to mental well-being
      Noooo homework I wish you the best of luck with everything and please do get in contact again when all your exams are over You are one of my best friends - it's only you and 1 other person in that category (although the other person and I haven't talked in ages...).
      (Shush now "Sassalassalassaking" :rofl::rofl:
      Haha aw thanks )

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmMmMmMmM

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
      Paracosm

ReputationRep:
      http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_(Donnie_Darko)

Ah I see. Is that to do with stress about exams or other things? Even though you're not on TSR as much now, I'm still here to talk to if you need someone to listen etc. Actually that reminds me, on Thursday I am going to the Doctor's. I'm just going to be as open as I can about how I feel abut my life in general because sometimes...well I just don't think I'm as happy as I could be I just thought this was relevant to mention as it relates to mental well-being
      Noooo homework I wish you the best of luck with everything and please do get in contact again when all your exams are over You are one of my best friends - it's only you and 1 other person in that category (although the other person and I haven't talked in ages...).
      (Shush now "Sassalassalassaking" :rofl::rofl:
      Haha aw thanks )

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmMmMmMmM
      That sounds really interesting actually...may have to read further into this Frank figure

No, it was just to do with my mental health which is related to stress but it wasn't really those times...if that makes any sense :lol: Of course I already know that and I have considered coming back to talk to you about it but it's never really anything big...it generally just disappears after a good night's sleep anyway so I generally just wait until the morning and lo behold! I feel better If anything was to occur for longer than usual or was absolutely awful then I'd tell you about it :yep::hugs: I really appreciate you being here and you know the same goes for you However, I have been having issues with my PMs hence the lack of a hello PM to grace you with my presence Once that's sorted, we can get back to PMing
      Awww please do let me know how that goes! It's great to see you taking that step and I hope that works out for you <----happiness And don't worry about explaining why you've said that - you could have said it even if we weren't talking about wellbeing :hugs:
      (We need to smack the absence of happiness out of you :teehee:)
      Spoiler:
      Show

But never smack food!
      Spoiler:
      Show

This is a picture of me btw
      Spoiler:
      Show

Thanks you! :hugs: Of course :rolleyes: That goes without saying we'll definitely speak much more often once exams are over :yep: I can't wait! :ahee:
      Aww I think you've told me who the other person is...hopefully we can both get back to talking to you properly as soon as possible!
      (Pssssssst....I have several people in the rough category of best friend but guess who is number one in the ultimate category of best friend? :mmm:)

(This Matrix is not shushing...:hmpf:
      )

:gasp:
      • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
      Sup

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...48&postcount=1

Hey guys I'm playing but if you have time do check out my Grow Your Grades blog and let me know what you think
      Exams are cropping up so I want to make it a blog to encourage each other.
      Thanks
      • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      That sounds really interesting actually...may have to read further into this Frank figure

No, it was just to do with my mental health which is related to stress but it wasn't really those times...if that makes any sense :lol: Of course I already know that and I have considered coming back to talk to you about it but it's never really anything big...it generally just disappears after a good night's sleep anyway so I generally just wait until the morning and lo behold! I feel better If anything was to occur for longer than usual or was absolutely awful then I'd tell you about it :yep::hugs: I really appreciate you being here and you know the same goes for you However, I have been having issues with my PMs hence the lack of a hello PM to grace you with my presence Once that's sorted, we can get back to PMing
      Awww please do let me know how that goes! It's great to see you taking that step and I hope that works out for you <----happiness And don't worry about explaining why you've said that - you could have said it even if we weren't talking about wellbeing :hugs:
      (We need to smack the absence of happiness out of you :teehee:)
      Spoiler:
      Show

Thanks you! :hugs: Of course :rolleyes: That goes without saying we'll definitely speak much more often once exams are over :yep: I can't wait! :ahee:
      Aww I think you've told me who the other person is...hopefully we can both get back to talking to you properly as soon as possible!
      (Pssssssst....I have several people in the rough category of best friend but guess who is number one in the ultimate category of best friend? :mmm:)

(This Matrix is not shushing...:hmpf:
      )

:gasp:
      Could you quickly VM me reminding me to reply to this tomorrow? I probably won't forget but just in case...

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
        SassKing13 :hugs:

Spoiler:
        Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foFAoWUucw
        ^Did you know this? You probably did but I've only just learnt about it!
        Sad news :yep: but I wouldn't have ever guessed!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.