No
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    SassKing13

Spoiler:
    Show

Dearest Sassykins,

I've missed you so much, even more than before! :hugs: (even though there was only a few days of us not talking this time )
    Spoiler:
    Show

I have read your PM - thanks very much for the update! I'm glad to hear that things went rather well and of course you'd be new to it so tbf you did a fab job With regards to what the doctor said, fair enough and while you do have to be open to any suggestions made, do make sure you only agree to what you're comfortable with. :hugs:

I have more to tell you in relation to this topic but I'll say that in PMs (there's something wrong with them atm hence this post. I've tried not to include too many details as I respect you would probably rather such information wasn't too public.

And remember, I am always here if you need idk what I'd do to help but I'll still be here for you for as long as I may live :yep:

Hope you have been well in the past few days :penguinhug:
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Sup losers?

Cos ur gonna lose

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    SassKing13

Spoiler:
    Show

And remember, I am always here if you need idk what I'd do to help but I'll still be here for you for as long as I may live :yep:

Hope you have been well in the past few days :penguinhug:

:gasp:

It's a Matrix :gasp:

Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you Yes it's all a bit surreal I guess...with the thing about feeling really on edge on Wednesday and then this...but yes, life goes on

Okay What's wrong with them? God PMs -_- I think you should give them a stern telling off on my behalf.
    And yes, you're right. I don't think it's something I'll disclose to many people.

Thank you Matrix :hugs:
    I really do appreciate your friendship and I will make sure that we meet one day
    It's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rGOl4jdogs ()

I've been okay thanks. I hope you've been well too?

ReputationRep:
    :rip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

It's a Matrix :gasp:

Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you Yes it's all a bit surreal I guess...with the thing about feeling really on edge on Wednesday and then this...but yes, life goes on

Okay What's wrong with them? God PMs -_- I think you should give them a stern telling off on my behalf.
    And yes, you're right. I don't think it's something I'll disclose to many people.

Thank you Matrix :hugs:
    I really do appreciate your friendship and I will make sure that we meet one day
    It's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rGOl4jdogs ()

I've been okay thanks. I hope you've been well too?
    It is indeed (:rofl:)

Spoiler:
    Show

Indeed, I can only imagine! True, but *the show must go on

Somehow I've been able to receive PMs but I can't semd them as I have 600+ PMs. An error message keeps appearing when I try to delete any PM. The tech team are on it though :ahee: I shall give them a stern telling off for you :laugh: but not right now (I was going to but my dad will judge me I'll wait until I'm on my own in my room :rofl:
    Of course

Always :hugs:
    Awww I really appreciate your friendship and yes! I will definitely make sure that happens too!

Haha fantastic reference :lol::yy:

Glad to hear it!
    I have been somewhat well thanks

Anyway, I'll be sleeping now
    Sweet dreams, goodnight :hugs:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It is indeed (:rofl:)

Spoiler:
    Show

Indeed, I can only imagine! True, but *the show must go on

Somehow I've been able to receive PMs but I can't semd them as I have 600+ PMs. An error message keeps appearing when I try to delete any PM. The tech team are on it though :ahee: I shall give them a stern telling off for you :laugh: but not right now (I was going to but my dad will judge me I'll wait until I'm on my own in my room :rofl:
    Of course

Always :hugs:
    Awww I really appreciate your friendship and yes! I will definitely make sure that happens too!

Haha fantastic reference :lol::yy:

Glad to hear it!
    I have been somewhat well thanks

Anyway, I'll be sleeping now
    Sweet dreams, goodnight :hugs:
    Indeed like seaweed

Spoiler:
    Show

XD Yes yes, the show must indeed go on exceedingly small elf

600+ :rofl:
    Ahh, good old tech team performing their heroic rescue of Matrix's PMs
    "(I was going to but my dad will judge me I'll wait until I'm on my own in my room :rofl:)" <---------- (*whispers* Matrix forgot to close the brackets so SassKing has solved the problem ) :rofl:

:jumphug:
    Yes sometimes I just feel the need to reiterate it

Somewhat? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

When you see this, it'll be a new day
    A Sunday
    In the year 2017
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Indeed like seaweed

Spoiler:
    Show

XD Yes yes, the show must indeed go on exceedingly small elf

600+ :rofl:
    Ahh, good old tech team performing their heroic rescue of Matrix's PMs
    "(I was going to but my dad will judge me I'll wait until I'm on my own in my room :rofl:)" <---------- (*whispers* Matrix forgot to close the brackets so SassKing has solved the problem ) :rofl:

:jumphug:
    Yes sometimes I just feel the need to reiterate it

Somewhat? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

When you see this, it'll be a new day
    A Sunday
    In the year 2017
    Ohhh my gosh! I am so upset!!! :hmpf: I typed up a whole response on my phone this morning and when I clicked "submit reply" it got rid of everything :bawling: So now I am finally on my laptop but my sister wants it soon :rolleyes: so I need to be speedy
    I'll try to remember everything I had typed up and please do not put any spelling errors against me because I need to get this reply done very quickly!

"Indeed like seaweed "
    :lol: I really do love that XD
    Spoiler:
    Show

"Exceedingly small elf " :toofunny:

I think the maximum you can have is 600 PMs so the fact it's more is rather odd
    Haha oh indeed! The tech team are our saviours :daydreaming:
    *Just something I've realised - this reply will not be that funny because I've forgotten most of the funny things I'd put in earlier :grumble:
    Ahhh well

Oh no! :gasp:
    Yay, SassKing is here to the rescue! :party:
    You should be part of the heroic tech team
    'The tech team king: saving TSRians one punctuation point at a time '

(^This part was so much longer but I've forgotten it all :sad::rofl:)

:penguinhug:
    Fair enough SassKing

:rofl::rofl::lol:
    Again this bit was rather long but I don't know if I have time to say everything I had said before :doh:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I don't want to go into too much detail outside of PMs but I have no idea when I'll get back to PMing so I'll talk briefly about it now
    Do you remember how I felt on Wednesday? I felt kind of like that on Thursday, but a tiny bit better. As for the days following that, I've experienced waves of it throughout each day. There have been the odd positive event here and there to balance it out a little though. It's also quite good I suppose because it's given the opportunity to try practising mindfulness a little more. I still struggle with it; most of the time I do actually think "Oh I'm not feeling great so let's try some mindfulness!" but then I don't really know how to go from there. I'll have to read up on it again, I think :yep:

XD Why thank you, I did not know of this
    I am delighted to be graced by this sensational information :adore:

Have you got any plans for the day?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh my gosh! I am so upset!!! :hmpf: I typed up a whole response on my phone this morning and when I clicked "submit reply" it got rid of everything :bawling: So now I am finally on my laptop but my sister wants it soon :rolleyes: so I need to be speedy
    I'll try to remember everything I had typed up and please do not put any spelling errors against me because I need to get this reply done very quickly!

"Indeed like seaweed "
    :lol: I really do love that XD
    Spoiler:
    Show

"Exceedingly small elf " :toofunny:

I think the maximum you can have is 600 PMs so the fact it's more is rather odd
    Haha oh indeed! The tech team are our saviours :daydreaming:
    *Just something I've realised - this reply will not be that funny because I've forgotten most of the funny things I'd put in earlier :grumble:
    Ahhh well

Oh no! :gasp:
    Yay, SassKing is here to the rescue! :party:
    You should be part of the heroic tech team
    'The tech team king: saving TSRians one punctuation point at a time '

(^This part was so much longer but I've forgotten it all :sad::rofl:)

:penguinhug:
    Fair enough SassKing

:rofl::rofl::lol:
    Again this bit was rather long but I don't know if I have time to say everything I had said before :doh:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I don't want to go into too much detail outside of PMs but I have no idea when I'll get back to PMing so I'll talk briefly about it now
    Do you remember how I felt on Wednesday? I felt kind of like that on Thursday, but a tiny bit better. As for the days following that, I've experienced waves of it throughout each day. There have been the odd positive event here and there to balance it out a little though. It's also quite good I suppose because it's given the opportunity to try practising mindfulness a little more. I still struggle with it; most of the time I do actually think "Oh I'm not feeling great so let's try some mindfulness!" but then I don't really know how to go from there. I'll have to read up on it again, I think :yep:

XD Why thank you, I did not know of this
    I am delighted to be graced by this sensational information :adore:

Have you got any plans for the day?
    TSR and Little(er) Matrix, I am very disappointed in you both

Speedy Gonzales (or however it's spelt XD)

:lol:
    I am glad that you approve of my burst of creativity

Spoiler:
    Show

:lol:

Oh I see... Perhaps you are... :gasp: ...The Chosen :gasp: ne The one who has been chosen to have not 600 PMs, but 601... :gasp::gasp::gasp: XD
    :rofl:
    I will just have to imagine the funny parts

What an epic sounding title
    (:rofl:)

Hahaha :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ah okay I see I think mindfulness activities are things like breathing exercises for example. So like taking deep breaths and really trying to focus your mind on the 'now' and not on what might be troubling you. I'd say it's a good idea to have another read up though yes

Oh it is most sensational

Well I went for a dog walk with my parents earlier. That was nice, it was nice to walk in the sunshine
    Currently I am thinking about what to have for lunch :lol: What are your plans for today?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

battle bots

eek

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.