• Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Random comment

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I went to google images to look for a gif or anything funny that said "how touching " but this is what it came up with:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:rofl:

Aww that's quite nice actually! I do like how you've been able to have that kind of relationship almost with them I used to always think about how you had your Bunnymen and Amellia123 would always have Duran and I was an inbetweener :rofl: (obviously not in the proper sense of the movies :toofunny:)

Oooh yay, sharing!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha I'm sure I will enjoy them, and they are from long ago :moon:

I feel tired.
    It'sreally annoying.
    I've had a sleep.
    And I'm still tired.
    It's annoying because I have to go and see someone at 14.45
    But I feel tired.
    And not in the mood.

Someone's confident with their use of simple sentences
    Contraction suggests informal text - good use of language for target audience
    Intensifier - stresses the emotions of the writer
    Full stops - make the writer's definitive mood apparent and creates impact on the audience with frequent, sudden pauses. The lack of full stop on the 5th line changes the tone of the text and leaves the audience questioning a potential change of heart of the writer. The use of the compound sentence of live 5 has this overall effect.
    Personally, as a young Matrix, I believe that the author constructed their emotions in a very suitable manner, using a range of techniques to portray their underlying feelings and requirements. :proud:
    I actually laughed aloud when I saw what was in the spoiler :rofl:

Yeah it is I suppose Haha I sort of thought that too An inbetweener :lol: You should find a favourite band young elf

This sharing thing was funny too :lol:
    Sharing is caring Magician123
    Spoiler:
    Show

I bet you thought there would be something exciting here

From a time long ago... :gasp:

:lol:
    Well, it appears my sentences have been critiqued by an exceedingly small elf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I actually laughed aloud when I saw what was in the spoiler :rofl:

Yeah it is I suppose Haha I sort of thought that too An inbetweener :lol: You should find a favourite band young elf

This sharing thing was funny too :lol:
    Sharing is caring Magician123
    Spoiler:
    Show

I bet you thought there would be something exciting here

From a time long ago... :gasp:

:lol:
    Well, it appears my sentences have been critiqued by an exceedingly small elf
    XD

Yup I see :rofl: I feel like I am of age to leave the family household in the quest for the meaning of life...I shall not let you down
    I do have a band that I've been listening to for about 10 years now...since I was 7 I think so yeah and I was absolutely obsessed with their music at that young age and basically listened to their music all the time (along with a female artist but she's not the point of this paragraph ). I've continued to listen to their music even now and I may do again later this evening
    ^I won't tell you who it is though :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I will tell you in PMs when it's back to normal
    But a sly hint: They formed before the milennium so that automatically makes them good :rofl:

I'm a magician now :gasp:
    Why couldn't I have gone to Hogwarts? :grumble:

:gasp::gasp:

Indeed they have
    How was it, meeting up with this intriguing character? :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show

I need to go to do some revision now but I'll catch you later :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :wavey:

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    How? :erm: well buy a bottle of sater once your is empty then.
    Anyways, dont you have holidays?

Woooo aw that sound delicious, hungry for dat :ahee:

Yeah. 'permanent solution to temporary problems' turns out to be 'permanent problems'... Stupid me. All my fault.

Yeah. Haha true
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am thinking of simply carrying around a two litres bottle of water because why not :rofl:

Technically, I start my Easter holiday after tomorrow, but no one will go to school tomorrow, so I am on holiday right now

It was :love: Even MORE delicious were the roast chicken and potatoes my sister made today :daydreaming:

May I ask what happened? PM me if you do not want to make it public or just say nothing if you are not comfortable with telling me :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    un
    deux
    TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OProblematicOne)
    un
    deux
    TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    This person is clearly insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    This person is clearly insane.
    Correct :shot:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    I am thinking of simply carrying around a two litres bottle of water because why not :rofl:

Technically, I start my Easter holiday after tomorrow, but no one will go to school tomorrow, so I am on holiday right now

It was :love: Even MORE delicious were the roast chicken and potatoes my sister made today :daydreaming:

May I ask what happened? PM me if you do not want to make it public or just say nothing if you are not comfortable with telling me :hugs:
    Yeah! Then the weight of it will make you wanna empty it more quickly :rofl:

LOL you'll probs get your homework tomorrow though?
    Is it for 2 weeks? Over here, easter holidays started since Monday for 2 weeks.

:cry2:.....
    Is she a cook :rofl: how old is she?

Maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Yeah! Then the weight of it will make you wanna empty it more quickly :rofl:

LOL you'll probs get your homework tomorrow though?
    Is it for 2 weeks? Over here, easter holidays started since Monday for 2 weeks.

:cry2:.....
    Is she a cook :rofl: how old is she?

Maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am like a pack mule when I go to school. I go to school and then to work straight afterwards, so in my bag, I carry all of my books and text books (I have six lessons a day, one book and one text book each; you do the math), work uniform, work hat, belt (for work), hairbrush, food, wallet (with money, my ID card, bus pass, and subway pass in it), pens, and at least a litre of water. My back hurts already :toofunny:

Lol nope, we got it already

Mine starts tomorrow and ends on 2nd May, when I go back to school. :sad:

No, she is a barista (shift supervisor in training) :rofl:

She is nineteen. I am eighteen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reshyna)
    Of course, I missed u a lot :jumphug:
    Aw, thanks babes! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Boredddddddddd.

ReputationRep:
    Such a dead thread.

ReputationRep:
    Bye.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.