I saw them for free:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How???
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Exactly, so it's not that great for a Liberal Arts Degree :yep:

Hahaha St A's isn't a Russell Group Uni so can't boost them :rofl: we should team up and kill Notts :rofl:

Me too just not for me
    I was like 'hey, that might be interesting', then I saw it had politics but not IR... No, thanks :ahee:

I would, but sadly, there is a person who hurts my beloved Exeter every day (and sometimes other people do too), so if I stop boosting Exeter, it will be the next one to lose Last time I checked, Exeter and Manchester had the same score, so I will have to boost it every day and hope other people take the hint and go take down Manchester meanwhile.:afraid:

Please help me boost Exeter :gah: We could team up to boost Exeter while other people take down Manchester (and take away points from Nottingham simply because it has the highest score, which is what happened to UCL). After Exeter is maybe five or ten points away from Nottingham (but not the highest so the current UCL-Nottingham case does not happen), we can take down Nottingham and Exeter wins.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by Michiyo)
    I was like 'hey, that might be interesting', then I saw it had politics but not IR... No, thanks :ahee:

I would, but sadly, there is a person who hurts my beloved Exeter every day (and sometimes other people do too), so if I stop boosting Exeter, it will be the next one to lose Last time I checked, Exeter and Manchester had the same score, so I will have to boost it every day and hope other people take the hint and go take down Manchester meanwhile.:afraid:

Please help me boost Exeter :gah: We could team up to boost Exeter while other people take down Manchester (and take away points from Nottingham simply because it has the highest score, which is what happened to UCL). After Exeter is maybe five or ten points away from Nottingham (but not the highest so the current UCL-Nottingham case does not happen), we can take down Nottingham and Exeter wins.
    :rofl: sure thing let's make Exeter win!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: sure thing let's make Exeter win!
    Yay! Thank you so much! :cube:

I would rather have Exeter than Manchester or Nottingham win :laugh: (Probably because I am extremely biased )

I have already spent my points for the day. :ashamed: I spend them every day at around 2 AM my time (12 AM UK time :awesome: )
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Yay! Thank you so much! :cube:

I would rather have Exeter than Manchester or Nottingham win :laugh: (Probably because I am extremely biased )

I have already spent my points for the day. :ashamed: I spend them every day at around 2 AM my time (12 AM UK time :awesome: )
    Same here I think loool

I applied to Manchester too though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    raise it up with pocket kings, reraised, shove all in, of course he has pocket aces
    fecks sake
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Same here I think loool

I applied to Manchester too though :rofl:

Pretty please? :puppyeyes: After all, with one person boosting Exeter every day and gving rep to every post who heals Exeter (as an encouragement since I approve of their choice, which make them more likely to heal Exeter later), it gets a bit harder to eliminate it
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Pretty please? :puppyeyes: After all, with one person boosting Exeter every day and gving rep to every post who heals Exeter (as an encouragement since I approve of their choice, which make them more likely to heal Exeter later), it gets a bit harder to eliminate it
    :rofl: Sure thing

I'll do the same if I am on my laptop xD
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Sure thing

I'll do the same if I am on my laptop xD
    Thank you so much! :penguinhug:

Aww, you are too kind :blush:

Of course, people will start to catch on, but when this was agreed on in a public thread, it is not much of a secret :laugh: Besides, teaming up is not against the rules...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Thank you so much! :penguinhug:

Aww, you are too kind :blush:

Of course, people will start to catch on, but when this was agreed on in a public thread, it is not much of a secret :laugh: Besides, teaming up is not against the rules...
    :penguinhug:

People teamed up earlier to kill Cambridge, people will def catch on about this
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :penguinhug:

People teamed up earlier to kill Cambridge, people will def catch on about this
    Oh, the resentment and scorn, I can smell it from here :rofl: Were those people Cambridge rejects? :ahee:

Hopefully they will join us in our quest to make Exeter win by boosting it while others kill Manchester before switching our main focus to killing Nottingham.

How many people did the Cambridge Kill Squad have?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Same for that pic as well :yep:
    Whoa!!!
    Name:  42.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  35.6 KB
    I've done this so many times at school :rofl:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Oh, the resentment and scorn, I can smell it from here :rofl: Were those people Cambridge rejects? :ahee:

Hopefully they will join us in our quest to make Exeter win by boosting it while others kill Manchester before switching our main focus to killing Nottingham.

How many people did the Cambridge Kill Squad have?
    Honestly don't know :/ I teamed up to kill Oxford after my rejection :rofl::rofl:

Most of them are Notts boosters though... 5-7
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Honestly don't know :/ I teamed up to kill Oxford after my rejection :rofl::rofl:

Most of them are Notts boosters though... 5-7
    Hahahaha :rofl: That is to be expected :yep:

Do they still boost Nottingham every day?

I think we may need more people... Who to recruit?

Everyone who wants to join us in our quest to boost Exeter until it is 5-10 points below Nottingham while others kill Newcastle, then switching to killing Nottingham once Exeter is safe is welcome!

EDIT: Newcastle, not Manchester.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Hahahaha :rofl: That is to be expected :yep:

Do they still boost Nottingham every day?

I think we may need more people... Who to recruit?
    surprised Oxford survived that long actually, but I suppose I was boosting it almost everyday xD

I think so

Maybe people from this thread
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    surprised Oxford survived that long actually, but I suppose I was boosting it almost everyday xD

I think so

Maybe people from this thread
    It seems Cambridge is often killed first :laugh:

Luckily, everyone hates whatever university is in the lead and takes away points from it due to its high score, so Nottingham has a lower score almost every day, even if it is just by 5 points

Shall we write about it in the Exeter applicants thread and/or tag people? :teehee:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

It seems Cambridge is often killed first :laugh:

Luckily, everyone hates whatever university is in the lead and takes away points from it due to its high score, so Nottingham has a lower score almost every day, even if it is just by 5 points

Shall we write about it in the Exeter applicants thread and/or tag people? :teehee:
    Yep Oxbridge actually

Hahaha very true :yep:

We can write on the Exeter thread maybe they'll help
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yep Oxbridge actually

Hahaha very true :yep:

We can write on the Exeter thread maybe they'll help
    I MADE A MISTAKE! The other university standing is NEWCASTLE, not Manchester. IDK where I got that from. :toofunny:

*goes to the Exeter Applicants 2017 thread*

ReputationRep:
    I'm a cheese-brain!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

I MADE A MISTAKE! The other university standing is NEWCASTLE, not Manchester. IDK where I got that from. :toofunny:

*goes to the Exeter Applicants 2017 thread*
    Def willing to kill Newcastle :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.