Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I recently bought my first ever printer and have also been printing random things I could easily write by hand :lol:
    It's interesting how a lot of people on here are buying printers too and seem to get into this circle, although once you print one sheet off, you can't stop.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    It's interesting how a lot of people on here are buying printers too and seem to get into this circle, although once you print one sheet off, you can't stop.
    I'm old though.

The thing that surprises most people, given that I can build them and such now, is that I didn't have a computer until I was 15 and didn't have the internet until I was 16. A printer seems like a real luxury to me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm old though.

The thing that surprises most people, given that I can build them and such now, is that I didn't have a computer until I was 15 and didn't have the internet until I was 16. A printer seems like a real luxury to me
    You are an intelligent wise man who has knowledge one can never learn cognitively but rather dependent on one's innate ability.

I learnt to use the computer at a young age
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You are an intelligent wise man who has knowledge one can never learn cognitively but rather dependent on one's innate ability.

I learnt to use the computer at a young age
    You flirt :girl:

Yes, most people did. We were too poor for such things :moon:

I have made up for it though by spending 98% of my life since then on the computer :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Going to grow out my eyebrows again and change it's shape because one side is more thicker than the other :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You flirt :girl:

Yes, most people did. We were too poor for such things :moon:

I have made up for it though by spending 98% of my life since then on the computer :facepalm2:
    Smh I don't flirt, I barely stated an opinion, of which the knowledge and terminology was influenced through my studies of learning about the way we learn to speak and read and write.

Oh that's not good, you must go outside and enjoy the beauty of the Great British weather.

(Original post by saraxh)
    Going to grow out my eyebrows again and change it's shape because one side is more thicker than the other :rofl:
    Damn I have the same problem :emo:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Smh I don't flirt, I barely stated an opinion, of which the knowledge and terminology was influenced through my studies of learning about the way we learn to speak and read and write.

Oh that's not good, you must go outside and enjoy the beauty of the Great British weather.

Tell me about these 'studies of learning about the way we learn to speak and read and write' :holmes:

Na. I hope to move near the sea at some point though. I miss walking on the beach in the early morning :moon:

ReputationRep:

It's just a struggle.

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about these 'studies of learning about the way we learn to speak and read and write' :holmes:

Na. I hope to move near the sea at some point though. I miss walking on the beach in the early morning :moon:
    What would you like to know, I can go all night long :sexface:

The beach :emo: I enjoy the countryside and rural areas as my views in the morning.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    What would you like to know, I can go all night long :sexface:

The beach :emo: I enjoy the countryside and rural areas as my views in the morning.
    Is that right :perv: Teach me all the things.

Oh I love meandering through the bucolic English countryside, alive with the gentle buzz of the old sun - hanging resplendent in the sky and caressing the hillsides that seem to go on forever. But there is something magical about the sea :moon:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Is that right :perv: Teach me all the things.

Oh I love meandering through the bucolic English countryside, alive with the gentle buzz of the old sun - hanging resplendent in the sky and caressing the hillsides that seem to go on forever. But there is something magical about the sea :moon:
    We shall begin with the basics. Music is said to scientifically enrich a child's language development as before a child is born, if they hear music played, there is an increased chance they will learn skills and knowledge faster than their peers. Crying is a sign that a child is verbally expressing themselves, whether this may be due to hunger, sadness or in need of attention. Is this what you wanted?

I rarely see the sea :emo: but I'd love to see the sea.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    We shall begin with the basics. Music is said to scientifically enrich a child's language development as before a child is born, if they hear music played, there is an increased chance they will learn skills and knowledge faster than their peers. Crying is a sign that a child is verbally expressing themselves, whether this may be due to hunger, sadness or in need of attention. Is this what you wanted?

I rarely see the sea :emo: but I'd love to see the sea.
    I suppose. I was planning to refute whatever you said by linking to some reputable studies, to highlight how little we are anything approaching sure about - psychologically. I have realised, though, that I can't be bothered :lol:

I've not been to the sea in a long time either, but I have fantastic memories of it. Maybe I should buy a boat and live on it. I often think living on a riverboat would be awesome. You have to faff around with a lot of paperwork, but it is a small price.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    100 Post Stats
    AndrewSCO - 2
    wolfmoon88 - 2
    Dreamgirlxx - 2
    saraxh - 1 :congrats:
    tasha_tah - 1
    Rhythmical - 1
    UWS - 1
    XOR_ - 1
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I need sleep, give me coffee, anything, I'm falling asleep here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee627)
    Yupp
    Haha so i unofficially beat you 3 times then 1 near the traffic lights?
    Omgg you did kick , not one but twicee
    Haha shh because im not allowed :facepalm:

Spoiler:
    Show

Saturday what time?

Yeahh i saw his post
    okay i deserve atleast 1 win :cry:
    omg hahahaha i didnt mean to kick lmaooo
    what arent you allowed? loool

Spoiler:
    Show

what time can you make it ? n yeah hahaha

ReputationRep:

(Original post by tasha_tah)
      okay i deserve atleast 1 win :cry:
      omg hahahaha i didnt mean to kick lmaooo
      what arent you allowed? loool

Spoiler:
      Show

what time can you make it ? n yeah hahaha

Haha next time we *ahem* we'll have a race lool
      You still did it though left a mark too :slap:
      Because someone told me off! :sad:
      Spoiler:
      Show
      Im free on Saturday tbh so any? 5 min walk anyways lol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lychee627)
      Haha next time we *ahem* we'll have a race lool
      You still did it though left a mark too :slap:
      Because someone told me off! :sad:
      Spoiler:
      Show

Im free on Saturday tbh so any? 5 min walk anyways lol

yeahhhh okayyy then haha get ready to lose :cool:
      "mark" lmaooo hahahaha :rofl: omggg dont exaggerate
      who told you off for what!!
      Spoiler:
      Show

yeah haha just lemme knowww

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.