Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Political Science: International Relations & Organizations in Leiden. My application started processing yesterday, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the same course (day before the deadline!) - have you heard anything yet??

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional offer on the 22nd of January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saisundaram)
    I received a conditional offer on the 22nd of January.
    Well done they sent an email telling me I'll hear back within two weeks so fingers crossed. Is this your first option?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the same course too! I haven't heard back from them yet, but hopefully I'll get a reply soon. Where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this is my first option.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Liberal Arts and Sciences programme, awaiting verdict, dunno if they will take a scrub like me tho xD

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I'm actually really worried about meeting the conditionals. I need like 70% in all subjects, but I don't think that will be the case for Math. xD

ReputationRep:
    It is now the sixth week and still no answer. Every other school I applied to has accepted me, and I am freaking out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeliaMistweaver)
    It is now the sixth week and still no answer. Every other school I applied to has accepted me, and I am freaking out!
    I was stressing out too, I only just heard back from them yesterday! I got a conditional offer for international relations 😁 I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back either and I'm stressing out big time, especially because exams are starting now! Best of luck to you)

ReputationRep:
    Not result yet, guess I have to wait until Monday...

ReputationRep:
    Not result yet, guess I have to wait until Monday...
    I got an email today saying there were over 500 applicants for IRO so it's taking quite a while to process. I'm sure you'll here from them soon, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I am applying to a master program though, and it took less than 6 weeks for Amsterdam to accept me. I am just afraid to be already on the rejecting list. Leiden is playing hard to get on me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenn13497)
    I got an email today saying there were over 500 applicants for IRO so it's taking quite a while to process. I'm sure you'll here from them soon, good luck!
    I got an offer as well for IRO at Leiden Uni !
    Just need to get my highschool diploma now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Har88)
    I received an offer from Leiden university to do Masters International Relations - conflict specialization. It said it was conditional, only bullet point requirement is that i get a BA Honours (what i'm doing), and I send over official uni transcripts when i get my results. I'm not sure if I have any minimum requirements?? Anyone else get this or a grade minimum? Maybe it's different for masters...
    Hey - I got an offer for BA international relations and organisations on Tue, and all they specified was that I need to get my A-levels, but indicated nothing about specific grades required..I think that as long as you pass you'll get in?? At on open day at another uni they said that Dutch unis are more concerned about motivation than grades (although you need good grades once you're actually in uni!)..hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #gabby#)
    Hey - I got an offer for BA international relations and organisations on Tue, and all they specified was that I need to get my A-levels, but indicated nothing about specific grades required..I think that as long as you pass you'll get in?? At on open day at another uni they said that Dutch unis are more concerned about motivation than grades (although you need good grades once you're actually in uni!)..hope that helps!
    Thanks! Yeah I hope that's the case!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Har88)
    Thanks! Yeah I hope that's the case!
    Well that's what I'm counting on anyway haha!:')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justaprank)
    I got an offer as well for IRO at Leiden Uni !
    Just need to get my highschool diploma now!
    Awesome, good luck! Have you applied for the introduction week? Maybe see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #gabby#)
    Hey, I also got a conditional offer for BA IRO, it said that I need 3 C's at A-level, so not too specific. I hope that helps Good luck with your exams!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.