Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenn13497)
    Hi, has anyone had any luck finding a house? I just got an email saying that there's no space and I have to find a house myself, bit late notice!
    I got the same email today:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #gabby#)
    I got the same email today:/
    It's quite annoying :/ what are you going to do?

ReputationRep:
    It's quite annoying :/ what are you going to do?
    Yeh I know, I feel like they should have let us know sooner! And I really don't know, I'm on the Duwo website but there's nothing on there:/ what you gonna do?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I know, I feel like they should have let us know sooner! And I really don't know, I'm on the Duwo website but there's nothing on there:/ what you gonna do?
    I have no idea, I looked at duwo too but the waiting lists are so long. I think I might try and stay with family and sort something out while I'm there, but only as a last resort

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, I looked at duwo too but the waiting lists are so long. I think I might try and stay with family and sort something out while I'm there, but only as a last resort
    Ahh that's so good that you have family there tho! Thing is I want to go to the Hague so bad so this isn't gonna stop me but it's just really stressful cause i genuinely don't know what I'm gonna do://

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone had any luck finding a house? I just got an email saying that there's no space and I have to find a house myself, bit late notice!
    I'm also searching on my own, still didn't really looked for it but I will soon begin to !
    Shouldn't be too hard, you can search on faceboook for room rents in Den Haag !

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's so good that you have family there tho! Thing is I want to go to the Hague so bad so this isn't gonna stop me but it's just really stressful cause i genuinely don't know what I'm gonna do://
    Yeah I'm definitely not going to let this stop me, at the very worst I guess you can defer until January, but that's not really great :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justaprank)
    I'm also searching on my own, still didn't really looked for it but I will soon begin to !
    Shouldn't be too hard, you can search on faceboook for room rents in Den Haag !
    Oh ok, that's quite good I'll have a look at that!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm definitely not going to let this stop me, at the very worst I guess you can defer until January, but that's not really great :/
    Aw no Im too excited to wait haha:') thing is I really wanted to stay in student accommodation so I could have that student vibe but now I'm worried I'm not gonna get that finding housing on my own

ReputationRep:
    Aw no Im too excited to wait haha:' thing is I really wanted to stay in student accommodation so I could have that student vibe but now I'm worried I'm not gonna get that finding housing on my own
    Haha no me neither! Exactly, me too! The student accommodation looked like it had a really good atmosphere. I hope the other places will have something similar...

ReputationRep:
    Haha no me neither! Exactly, me too! The student accommodation looked like it had a really good atmosphere. I hope the other places will have something similar...
    Heya!! Any luck yet with finding anything:/?? I'm trying to find apartments that are for students/occupied by students because I obviously really want that student-y atmosphere like you said! Ahh this is stressing me out!

ReputationRep:
    Heya!! Any luck yet with finding anything:/?? I'm trying to find apartments that are for students/occupied by students because I obviously really want that student-y atmosphere like you said! Ahh this is stressing me out!
    Heyy, no I haven't either! I tried looking at housing on duwo but everything has a huge waiting list, although they are all the most studenty houses, so I might keep trying... I also have been looking on Kamernet, and there are a few good places on there, but it's not clear what kind of house it's in, student or just general :/

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, no I haven't either! I tried looking at housing on duwo but everything has a huge waiting list, although they are all the most studenty houses, so I might keep trying... I also have been looking on Kamernet, and there are a few good places on there, but it's not clear what kind of house it's in, student or just general :/
    Yeh I've looked on kamernet too but exactly it's very unclear whether it's with students or not, I'm genuinely getting concerned now!:/ also all housing websites are in Dutch which is confusing me haha😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I've looked on kamernet too but exactly it's very unclear whether it's with students or not, I'm genuinely getting concerned now!:/ also all housing websites are in Dutch which is confusing me haha😂
    Still haven't found anything! I've tried looking at Facebook groups too, but they are mostly for rooms just over the summer :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.