The Student Room Group

Met the prettiest asian girl on the train?

I saw some beautiful Asian girl on the train yesterday morning while i was off to somewhere. i was on the train when she got on the train but she was like next to the door, as the next stop approach she moved next to me but abit further as she was talking to a friend, so i didnt want to bother her and get her number, as she was chatting with her friend. Although they both got off the same stop as me, i didn't check the way they went as i was in a hurry to somewhere. So i remembered the stop she came on from and the time it was then looooool i would really love to get her number but what are the chances of meeting her at that stop lol
Original post by tnise95
I saw some beautiful Asian girl on the train yesterday morning while i was off to somewhere. i was on the train when she got on the train but she was like next to the door, as the next stop approach she moved next to me but abit further as she was talking to a friend, so i didnt want to bother her and get her number, as she was chatting with her friend. Although they both got off the same stop as me, i didn't check the way they went as i was in a hurry to somewhere. So i remembered the stop she came on from and the time it was then looooool i would really love to get her number but what are the chances of meeting her at that stop lol

thanks for sharing your experience with us.
So, is the point of this thread for us to try and guess the purpose of the question mark in the title? Cause if it is then NGL, I'm having a tough time...
Try going on that train everyday, at the same time for the next 2 years, you might see her again?
Best thread involving asian girls and a train this year.
Does standing near someone (with no acknowledgement) count as meeting them?
Hmmm...I don't recall taking the train yesterday...:holmes:
(edited 7 years ago)
19%
why u assuming she single bro
Reply 9
Was it Southern Rail?
Ask her if she likes trains
Love at first sight lol
o hai bby xxx
Was it South West Trains?
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous