Turn on thread page Beta

What is/was your biggest regret at Uni? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Bit corny, but my only regret so far (3rd year) is not making a move on my second year crush...

Not a big deal, but it's still annoying.

What's yours?

ReputationRep:
    everything

ReputationRep:
    not finishing at the supposed end date? Taking longer to graduate than I could of ever imagined?

Also, perhaps not a History degree. Maybe sociology or something
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by CyclePath)
    Bit corny, but my only regret so far (3rd year) is not making a move on my second year crush...

What's yours?
    wish i was more of a ****boy at the beginning of semester 1, would have had a tad more fun

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by CyclePath)

What's yours?
    Hello,

Understandably annoying - is it too late to make a move now?

My biggest regret is not taking more opportunities. When starting university I wanted to get involved with societies and the SU and never did - purely because university work got on top of me so when I had my own time, I just needed the break.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.