The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Nursing applicants September 2017

Hello everyone :smile:

Thought I would start a thread for all the Nursing applicants who are awaiting decisions or have received offers from UEA.

I am waiting for them to get back to me after sending my certificates to them for review, so hopefully won't have to wait for much longer.

Good luck everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
I've had interviews for Edge Hill and Uni of Manchester. Hopefully should hear back in the next week or so!
Have an interview for the uni of Nottingham in May.
Have you heard back yet? Good luck!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Stevie 4321 how long did u have to wait for interview with Edge Hill, I've not heard anything from them yet? What branch of nursing? Good luck x
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Did interview for adult nursing on 20 dec, got email today saying my app is in a gathered field until more interviews are done. Glad it wasn't a rejection, but the waiting can be maddening at times. Trying to stay optimistic though.
Original post by jasblake96
Stevie 4321 how long did u have to wait for interview with Edge Hill, I've not heard anything from them yet? What branch of nursing? Good luck x

I sent my application off on 7th Dec, got an interview on 14th Dec. My interview was 18th Jan and a week later had an email say I won't find out until probably April because of how many interviews they still have left to do!
Original post by Stevie4312
I sent my application off on 7th Dec, got an interview on 14th Dec. My interview was 18th Jan and a week later had an email say I won't find out until probably April because of how many interviews they still have left to do!

Ahh ok thank you, Im getting worried cos seems everyone's getting interviews :frown:
Hi all, Has anyone on here been asked to provide additional information in support of their application, for example, copies of certificates/ another academic reference? and if so how long should the universities take to let you know the decision? I applied end of Nov 16 and still waiting Should I be worried or do I wait it out? I've heard others have interviews coming up for the same course and university choice, what should I do? Please help :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by nelfran29
Hi all, Has anyone on here been asked to provide additional information in support of their application, for example, copies of certificates/ another academic reference? and if so how long should the universities take to let you know the decision? I applied end of Nov 16 and still waiting Should I be worried or do I wait it out? I've heard others have interviews coming up for the same course and university choice, what should I do? Please help :smile:

I was invited for interview around two weeks after I submitted my transcripts and second reference (mid Nov 16). I applied mid October 16. Interviews are still going on so I wouldn't get pessimistic yet, I think at this point all we can do is wait.
Original post by Ndhardy92
I was invited for interview around two weeks after I submitted my transcripts and second reference (mid Nov 16). I applied mid October 16. Interviews are still going on so I wouldn't get pessimistic yet, I think at this point all we can do is wait.

Hi Ndhardy92, thanks so much for replying and I believe your right :smile:
Do you have any advice about The Universiry of Manchester Interview? It's my dream uni and I'm so nervous for it. It's not MMI right, it's a panel interview?? Can you remember the questions?
Original post by Indialillian
Do you have any advice about The Universiry of Manchester Interview? It's my dream uni and I'm so nervous for it. It's not MMI right, it's a panel interview?? Can you remember the questions?

I had mine in January and it was MMI - I actually found in quite relaxed as staff and interviewers were so nice! Not allowed to tell you what the questions were but just make sure you know current issues and why you want to do nursing!
thank you :-D
Original post by Stevie4312
Hi!
I've had interviews for Edge Hill and Uni of Manchester. Hopefully should hear back in the next week or so!
Have an interview for the uni of Nottingham in May.
Have you heard back yet? Good luck!

Hey do you have any advice about your interview at the university of Manchester?
@Ndhardy92 I have now heard back and was unsuccessful with the University of Essex :frown: Thanks again for your reply and support :smile: Also have an unconditional at my first choice yay LSBU here I come!
@Ndhardy92 I have now heard back and was unsuccessful with the University of Essex :frown: Thanks again for your reply and support :smile: Also have an unconditional at my first choice yay LSBU here I come!

Sorry to hear, but very happy for you on getting into your first choice, congratulations! I still haven't had an offer, but staying optimistic
Original post by Ndhardy92
Sorry to hear, but very happy for you on getting into your first choice, congratulations! I still haven't had an offer, but staying optimistic

Hi @Ndhardy92 Thanks so much I know how you feel, all this waiting gets a bit much, and you will hear soon fingers crossed :smile: In terms of my application to the University of Essex, I have asked for feedback so I know where I went wrong, it's not a nice thing to hear but it happens, were not all perfect eh, to think I wouldn't get an offer anywhere to getting an unconditional offer is amazing, keep us if not me updated xxx
Hi, I had my interview back in December, and was given a conditional offer. Can't wait to start, but am struggling to find specific information about the course! Does anyone know how many days a week we'd be doing? Or whether a car can be kept on campus. I'm from Liverpool so can't really just get the car when needed for placements. I'd have to have it all year or not at all! Thanks in advance. Good luck to everyone else!!
Original post by ibadibauea
Hi, I had my interview back in December, and was given a conditional offer. Can't wait to start, but am struggling to find specific information about the course! Does anyone know how many days a week we'd be doing? Or whether a car can be kept on campus. I'm from Liverpool so can't really just get the car when needed for placements. I'd have to have it all year or not at all! Thanks in advance. Good luck to everyone else!!

Hi, @ibadibauea I haven't been shortlisted for UEA so I can't answer your question, hopefully, someone on here will reply shortly :smile:
Hi, @ibadibauea I haven't been shortlisted for UEA so I can't answer your question, hopefully, someone on here will reply shortly :smile:

Thank you so much for your reply! I wish you good luck, and hope to see you there in September. 😊
Original post by ibadibauea
Thank you so much for your reply! I wish you good luck, and hope to see you there in September. 😊

Good Luck to you too!!! :smile:

Quick Reply