Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since there isn't a thread for this yet, thought I should start one. So how did everyone do today? Good paper, bad paper? What did you think about the Djikstra Question.

ReputationRep:
    I just find whole D1 hard
    This paper was okay though
    djikstra i got 10 for x

ReputationRep:
    It was the hardest D1 paper imo. I completely failed the last questions and lost probably 16 marks D:

I wonder what the grade boundaries would be? Would 73 % enough to get A on this paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCK11800)
    It was the hardest D1 paper imo. I completely failed the last questions and lost probably 16 marks D:

I wonder what the grade boundaries would be? Would 73 % enough to get A on this paper?
    Right? I've done almost every single paper and that by far was the weirdest paper. Most of the early questions were standard until the end. I lost loads of marks at the end as well cuz I ran out of time so I'm pretty much on the same boat with you there.

Im not sure 73% would get an A though but fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I also think this was very difficult. I spent so much time in the route inspection algorithm (23.7 question), that had never appeared before!

ReputationRep:
    YA

Tru It Was Really Wierd Tho
    HOPE ALL WORKS Out For YOu Too Guys
    May God BE With Us
    Djikestras Was The Worst

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember any questions they're willing to share? And did anyone at all get the interval -4<x <5 for question 5?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 16, 2017

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.