Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview with Salford University on the 25th Jan for counseling and psychotherapy. The interview is a telephone interview and I was just checking to see if any one has had one or has any advice for one. Thanks xox

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I know it's late but I've got mine next week, how did yours go? Have you been offered anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! It went okay I think! I've not heard anything yet but hopefully will soon. They asked a lot about myself and that's all I can remember, hope yours goes well

ReputationRep:
    Hey, did they give you scenario's or anything like that?

ReputationRep:
    No they didn't, I think they asked like 6-7 questions and they were just about why I wanted to do this course, any experience I've had, things like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy Hughes)
    No they didn't, I think they asked like 6-7 questions and they were just about why I wanted to do this course, any experience I've had, things like that.
    Was it a relaxed interview? I'm super nervous I have mine on Thursday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiehlong)
    Was it a relaxed interview? I'm super nervous I have mine on Thursday!
    Yes it was quite relaxed, it didn't feel rushed or anything and he gave plenty of time to answer the questions. And good luck! Hope you get an offer, hopefully see you there in September

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was quite relaxed, it didn't feel rushed or anything and he gave plenty of time to answer the questions. And good luck! Hope you get an offer, hopefully see you there in September
    I'm super nervous for it! Are you staying in peel park? Hope to see you too! Let me know if you get an offer x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiehlong)
    I'm super nervous for it! Are you staying in peel park? Hope to see you too! Let me know if you get an offer x
    You'll be fine! And no I'm staying at home. And you too! Let me know how it goes x

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine! And no I'm staying at home. And you too! Let me know how it goes x
    Thankyou! I will do x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, got my interview with them today, super nervous but hopefully we will be cohort 2017 😁 good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura1205)
    Hey guys, got my interview with them today, super nervous but hopefully we will be cohort 2017 😁 good luck xx
    Good luck! You'll do great! I got offered a place yesterday so I hope you get one soon xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks lovely, is this your first choice?? Hoping to get on this course, it's a fab one. Are you living in or commuting? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura1205)
    Thanks lovely, is this your first choice?? Hoping to get on this course, it's a fab one. Are you living in or commuting? X
    Yeah first choice, hope you get on too! Let me know when you find out, and I'm commuting x

ReputationRep:
    Will do! Well done. Where you commuting from?? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, has anyone got a reply from counselling and psychotherapy yet? X

ReputationRep:
    Just had my interview and you are right no need to have been nervous was a good interview. Fingers crossed for you xx

ReputationRep:
    How did it go?! Hope it went well! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was alright yeah, hope yours went well xx

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was good thankyou. Just waiting for a reply now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.