Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Hi guys,

I created a video on revision technique that has been quite effective for the new psychology spec for students and helped many get an A grade at AS - I just wanted to share it (hopefully it can help you too if you're struggling on where to start?)

It outlines the difference between AS and A level papers for this new linear syllabus, how some topics move around between the papers at AS vs A level and also revision technique.

I'm going to stress the point that psychology has A LOT of content and its really important to try and start early as there is so much to remember all at once now.

But I hope this makes life easier (its about 23mins long breaking things down)/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 19, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.