Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've applied to study Child Nursing at glasgow Cale and Edinburgh Napier.. Not heard anything back yet. Has anyone else heard anything? Few of my class mates who have applied for Adult Nursing have been invited to applicant days for various unis.

Getting a bit panicked. I know it's only been a few days, but still.. I'm the only one not invited to one of these days.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SUZIO123)
    Hi,

I've applied to study Child Nursing at glasgow Cale and Edinburgh Napier.. Not heard anything back yet. Has anyone else heard anything? Few of my class mates who have applied for Adult Nursing have been invited to applicant days for various unis.

Getting a bit panicked. I know it's only been a few days, but still.. I'm the only one not invited to one of these days.

Thanks
    I have also applied to Napier but for Mental Health Nursing. Still not heard anything although I have heard people have had interviews?
    Hopefully we hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzyambitious)
    I have also applied to Napier but for Mental Health Nursing. Still not heard anything although I have heard people have had interviews?
    Hopefully we hear soon.
    Hopefully! I've read some threads too where people have had interviews. I phoned them yesterday and the guy was like - no news is still good news at this stage, at least it's not a blatant NO. But, I'm too impatient and want to know now! Lol Good Luck to you! 🙃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SUZIO123)
    Hopefully! I've read some threads too where people have had interviews. I phoned them yesterday and the guy was like - no news is still good news at this stage, at least it's not a blatant NO. But, I'm too impatient and want to know now! Lol Good Luck to you! 🙃
    I have this minute just had a text from a friend being invited in March so they must be getting through them.
    Yeah least we haven't been rejected so fingers crossed we hear soon enough. Good luck to you also

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.