Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grizzledwolf)
    VI submitted 4th Jan. Invite to AC on 16 Feb for a date of 21 Feb. Invited to partner interview 6pm day of the AC. Hope this helps.
    Were you invited to the partner interview the same day you had the case study?

ReputationRep:
    The case study finished at lunchtime. I got an email from Grad Recruitment at 6pm the same day asking me when I was free for them to call to make an appointment to come back for a partner interview.

ReputationRep:
    Partner interview was Friday morning, call back from HR was Monday afternoon, for those interested in the response rates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grizzledwolf)
    Partner interview was Friday morning, call back from HR was Monday afternoon, for those interested in the response rates.
    Thank you for your information. It has really been useful.

ReputationRep:
    For anyone still wondering, they're still reviewing and sending out VI invites for their Summer VS (they've filled the Spring one.)
    I called them the other day, just to follow up and this is what they said. I also received a VI invite today for the Summer Scheme.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any tips for the video interview ?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone shed any light on how to prepare for the final partner interview?

Also the VI has about 6 questions, just have an idea about the firm and why you applied is the most advice i can give!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reyanp23)
    Can anyone shed any light on how to prepare for the final partner interview?

Also the VI has about 6 questions, just have an idea about the firm and why you applied is the most advice i can give!
    Thanks! That's great insight about timing. I was wondering roughly how many questions there would be for something that would take no more than 20 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jgrad2017)
    Thanks!
    Hope you hear back soon
    Just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement! I heard about about last week, and recently completed my VI (not sure how well that went.) Anyway, thanks again for the encouragement.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.