Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulmedic98)
    Oh I know the email you're talking about! My slot is 10:15, when's yours? And no haven't got into my uni email yet! Will you be living in Liberty house?
    9:45 Looks like there maybe a little wait after! No I won't be living in Liberty house unfortunately, seems like the place to be! Haha I live quite local already so I'll just be staying here it's nice for you guys to all be local to each other during uni though, many of you coming from far away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBrooks91)
    9:45 Looks like there maybe a little wait after! No I won't be living in Liberty house unfortunately, seems like the place to be! Haha I live quite local already so I'll just be staying here it's nice for you guys to all be local to each other during uni though, many of you coming from far away?
    I'm not coming from too far away, just Swansea!! ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    My slot is 9am on the Monday, anyone else? I'm from Bristol originally, Dorset recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orangestripes)
    My slot is 9am on the Monday, anyone else? I'm from Bristol originally, Dorset recently.
    Mine is also at 9am ☺️☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    Cool see you there. It will be nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    Cool see you there. It will be nice to meet you!
    Yeah definitely!! Can't wait now 😆😆

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its exciting to be starting at last. When do you move in to your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its exciting to be starting at last. When do you move in to your accommodation?
    Ahhh yes, it really is!! I move in on 24th yaaay!!

ReputationRep:
    That's nice you have the weekend to land and explore before you start.
    I'm hoping I get my keys in time to move in on 26th so it will be a bit hectic I think!

ReputationRep:
    That's nice you have the weekend to land and explore before you start.
    I'm hoping I get my keys in time to move in on 26th so it will be a bit hectic I think!
    That's close to induction hahaha!! I'm sure it'll go fine though! I have my fingers crossed for you ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I hope your move goes smoothly too.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else moving into Liberty House House A???

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I'm registration 9am too!

Based in East Wing University Hall, come say hi if you see a slightly frazzled looking 30 something who has no idea what he's getting into!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdyNurse)
    Hello everyone!

I'm registration 9am too!

Based in East Wing University Hall, come say hi if you see a slightly frazzled looking 30 something who has no idea what he's getting into!
    Heyyy!! I'll definitely keep an eye out, see you there

ReputationRep:
    Hi NerdyNurse. I'm glad I won't be the only slightly frazzled thirtysomething! See you 9am Monday

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got a 10:45am slot on Monday? Also, when are you all collecting your student cards?

ReputationRep:
    You should have received an e-mail this afternoon with a timetable for Monday-Wednesday!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.