Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For a while now I have suffered with a tight foreskin when my penis is erect. When it is flaccid I can retract it and clean it etc but when its erect it will retract but there is a bit of pain and it feels like something might tear. Because of this it means I am sort of scared to have sex since I don't want to retract the foreskin only to have it tear and bleed. My question is, is it possible to have sex and put a condom on without fully retracting the foreskin and how? Thanks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This is see your GP / a sexual health clinic time. It's quite possible that steroid cream and stretching exercises will help your foreskin fully retract when you have an erection - the fact that it will do so albeit with some discomfort suggests it could be as simple as that.

In my exp it will tear and bleed, and heal, and then tear and bleed again. It's pretty much an on going thing unless you wanna get circumcised

ReputationRep:
    You have to keep retracting more each time, it will hurt and heal, untill you get it pulled back all the way. Most kids have it pulled back from masturbating at a younger age growing up. You won't have any problems once it is pulled all the way back and heals. Keep it clean Always. It is there to protect the head and keep it more sensitive.

(Original post by Hiker68)
    You have to keep retracting more each time, it will hurt and heal, untill you get it pulled back all the way. Most kids have it pulled back from masturbating at a younger age growing up. You won't have any problems once it is pulled all the way back and heals. Keep it clean Always. It is there to protect the head and keep it more sensitive.
    I can pull it all the way back it's just painful to do it if my penis is fully erect.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.