Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay so i was talking to my friend on whatsapp and she messaged me" I'll shh" with 2 winks since i was revising and I said to her 'Better shh'. At this moment of time I never knew she went for lunch!
    So her mate randomly started swearing at me as she had left! So i started swearing back at her and I had saved the whole chat by screenshotting it so I can show my mate! So when she comes back the girl who had her phone had deleted most of her msgs and had left a few of mine! So my mate comes back and asks me why are you swearing at me?
    I say to her" let me show you the msgs" but she says "no! My mate told me everything" So i sent her the whole screenshots on my phone of the convo! Then her mate tells her i deleted a msg so i was like If i have the whole convo on my phone and you dont , how are you even believing her? Then i asked my mate why did she delete the convo and her mate said to her she accidently deleted it like wtaf? I said to my mante use a bit of common sense as I am annoyed at her!
    Could you please tell me who is wrong and who is right please?
    Thank you Tsrians! :sad:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so i was talking to my friend on whatsapp and she messaged me" I'll shh" with 2 winks since i was revising and I said to her 'Better shh'. At this moment of time I never knew she went for lunch!
    So her mate randomly started swearing at me as she had left! So i started swearing back at her and I had saved the whole chat by screenshotting it so I can show my mate! So when she comes back the girl who had her phone had deleted most of her msgs and had left a few of mine! So my mate comes back and asks me why are you swearing at me?
    I say to her" let me show you the msgs" but she says "no! My mate told me everything" So i sent her the whole screenshots on my phone of the convo! Then her mate tells her i deleted a msg so i was like If i have the whole convo on my phone and you dont , how are you even believing her? Then i asked my mate why did she delete the convo and her mate said to her she accidently deleted it like wtaf? I said to my mante use a bit of common sense as I am annoyed at her!
    Could you please tell me who is wrong and who is right please?
    Thank you Tsrians! :sad:
    You are right , plus if you have the convo and she deleted most of the convo then it clearly shows who is wrong which is her mate tbh!

ReputationRep:
    I think that your so called mate is equally as wrong for believing her and not even listening to you! When her mate said to her she deleted the conversation, did she believe her even though you had the conversation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by English-help)
    I think that your so called mate is equally as wrong for believing her and not even listening to you! When her mate said to her she deleted the conversation, did she believe her even though you had the conversation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apparently she is my bestie too which makes it worse
    Yes she believed her even though I had the whole conversation and her mate had the deleted the whole chat hence why I am annoyed at my mate too! :/
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You are right , plus if you have the convo and she deleted most of the convo then it clearly shows who is wrong which is her mate tbh!
    Thank you for posting! :yy:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.