Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the first job that humanoid robots should have? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think their main role will be in doing the shopping, but if we were really noble we could get them to bring food to the homeless.

I feel like i live in such a crap time that there aren't humanoid robots walking around everywhere like in i-robot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    I think their main role will be in doing the shopping, but if we were really noble we could get them to bring food to the homeless.

I feel like i live in such a crap time that there aren't humanoid robots walking around everywhere like in i-robot.
    Have sex with humans.
    • Political Ambassador

Helping with dull and tedious household chores. No more arguments over who has to wash the dishes, who has to cook, etc. You have much more time for yourself, your family or your partner. EVERYBODY wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Helping with dull and tedious household chores. No more arguments over who has to wash the dishes, who has to cook, etc. You have much more time for yourself, your family or your partner. EVERYBODY wins.
    I was going to say replace my family so I don't have to do chores to avoid them
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    I was going to say replace my family so I don't have to do chores to avoid them
    How can you avoid your mom while doing chores? She stalks me around while I'm mopping to constantly tell me how I miss every stupid non-existent spot....

ReputationRep:
    Well I think actual shopping would be robotised by having non humanoid robots picking stuff out of warehouses and loading it onto non humanoid self driving delivery vans.

going to the shops with your girlfriend could be done by a humanoid robot though - that'd be good and I'm sure it'd be appreciated all round tbh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.